Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Constant KS

This is a discussion on Constant KS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ballzy i got my first ks by an american party yesterday. *at least i think it was ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by ballzy
    i got my first ks by an american party yesterday. *at least i think it was ks but they didn't agree.

Me and my party lvling at 5 troll spot. *We are killing them as they spawn and waiting for the next batch. *this group comes over and starts luring one from the spawn before i hit it. *i dont do anything at first so i kill the next one that spawns and they are still killing the one they pulled so i go finish it. *then go back to killing them as they spawn whether they hit it first or not, so they start pm'ing me calling me the ks'r. *I'm like i been here 45 minutes killing this spot. *their response why cant you share. *my response im already waiting for them to spawn why should i wait longer, go find another spot. *blah blah blah. *they threaten to bring their clan and own the spot...none of my clannies are online so I cant stop them so I play the bigger man role and move...i dont have time for these stupid games.

am i the ks'r?
    Yep, that's what happens they come over to the spot I've been at for 3 or 4 hours or more and tell me not to ks them, this is their spot. I've got my list of who are the constant ks'ers/spawn stealers, once 70 comes around they won't have much fun xp'ing. I'll make it as hard as possible for them to make any xp. I'm just tired of these little kids expecting to get invited to your party after ksing you for 5 minutes and when you tell them no, they tell you a.q, party or ks. Then they invite more mages to try and take your spot from you. Usually unsuccessful but occassionally when you're the only mage over 60 and the have 5 or 6, little hard to out dmg them.

Mental_Anguish

OMFG you of all people complaining of ks ???!!!

ALLLLLLL your np's come from ks. STFU and stay human side, too many assholes on orcside atm. Thanks BB

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    OMFG you of all people complaining of ks ???!!! *

*ALLLLLLL your np's come from ks. *STFU * and stay human side, too many assholes on orcside atm. Thanks BB
    :lol: :lol: That's hilarious, all my np's come from ks.....is that why you CAN'T kill me w/o me being debuffed or having your whole party come after me. I can't help that I'm > you and you're jealous about that fact. Maybe you should try your hand at being a comedian, I laughed pretty hard at this statement.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

*ALLLLLLL your np's come from ks. *STFU * and stay human side, too many assholes on orcside atm. Thanks BB
    :lol: :lol: That's hilarious, all my np's come from ks.....is that why you CAN'T kill me w/o me being debuffed or having your whole party come after me. I can't help that I'm > you and you're jealous about that fact. Maybe you should try your hand at being a comedian, I laughed pretty hard at this statement.[/b]
    1st of all, I can and have killed you many times, before the duffer even started playing. You've killed me as much. When my party is the ones duffing you, its not ks though. You should laugh, the truth is sometimes more funny than fiction. In this case it seems so. Please stay human side .

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by ballzy
    i got my first ks by an american party yesterday. *at least i think it was ks but they didn't agree.

Me and my party lvling at 5 troll spot. *We are killing them as they spawn and waiting for the next batch. *this group comes over and starts luring one from the spawn before i hit it. *i dont do anything at first so i kill the next one that spawns and they are still killing the one they pulled so i go finish it. *then go back to killing them as they spawn whether they hit it first or not, so they start pm'ing me calling me the ks'r. *I'm like i been here 45 minutes killing this spot. *their response why cant you share. *my response im already waiting for them to spawn why should i wait longer, go find another spot. *blah blah blah. *they threaten to bring their clan and own the spot...none of my clannies are online so I cant stop them so I play the bigger man role and move...i dont have time for these stupid games.

am i the ks'r?
    thats why u have friends on the opposite nation.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    Originally posted by BFD@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

:lol: :lol: That's hilarious, all my np's come from ks.....is that why you CAN'T kill me w/o me being debuffed or having your whole party come after me. I can't help that I'm > you and you're jealous about that fact. Maybe you should try your hand at being a comedian, I laughed pretty hard at this statement.
    1st of all, I can and have killed you many times, before the duffer even started playing. You've killed me as much. When my party is the ones duffing you, its not ks though. You should laugh, the truth is sometimes more funny than fiction. In this case it seems so. Please stay human side .[/b]
    That works both ways...if a rogue or warrior in my party is fighting you/whoever....that's not ks'ing either, that's just moving on the the next victim a little bit faster.

Zink

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ballzy

am i the ks'r?
    thats why u have friends on the opposite nation.[/b]
    *cough sotongpoo cough*...

shadowhax

welcome to game =/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12