Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact K2 Network by phone

This is a discussion on Contact K2 Network by phone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I live in Los Angeles, CA and Irvine is just 50 miles away from my place.The address above aren't the ...
Page: 2

I live in Los Angeles, CA and Irvine is just 50 miles away from my place.The address above aren't the real office of K2. It's just a P.O. BOX number wherein they can retrieve there mails. K2 is hiding there main office to avoid complainants who will go there personally.[/b]
    i've been there a few times already to get customer service issues dealt with faster. that address is correct, and they have all of the staff working inside. it's a regular office building.

edit: they don't pick up their phone. but, their answering machine service records your phone number, so if they so choose they will call you back accordingly.

edit#2: actual address is
    6440 oak canyon road, irvine, ca
    (949) 870-3100

i've been there a few times already to get customer service issues dealt with faster. that address is correct, and they have all of the staff working inside. it's a regular office building.

edit: they don't pick up their phone. but, their answering machine service records your phone number, so if they so choose they will call you back accordingly.

edit#2: actual address is
    6440 oak canyon road, irvine, ca
    (949) 870-3100[/b]

Post that pic of the office you took a while back...

if you call them you'll probably hear some sort of snorting and what seems to sound like chimpanzees

oO Jc Oo

k2 just play a game, that game is US

so fuk k2

Jason269

k2 just play a game, that game is US
    so fuk k2 [/b]
    lmfao +1 man :P

Banned

You guys need to think outside the box..

What has Made K2 capable of growing the way they have? Private Investors..

Google -> K2 Networks, Investing -> http://investing.businessweek.com/research...vcapId=12962890
    14252 Culver Drive

Suite A355

Irvine, CA 92604

United States

Founded in 2001

Phone:

It's there, but you have to look it up

Fax:

It's there, but you have to look it up

www.k2network.net
    (They answer phone calls from people wanting to give them money. Remember, K2 is a business, here not to serve the needs of the gamer as much as it is to make money in order to buy that *whatever* for Mr. Hong. Why else would he do it? Of course, when they realize you're a customer, you'll likely get hung up on. You pay 8-100 dollars a month via PUS, Investors give 10k-1million dollars at a pop in hope to generate a black number. Good luck!)[/b]
    No, you fucking tool. "Private Investors" is not the reason why K2 has grown so much. K2 has grown so much because:

1) They are/can selling their product. (Premium services, G1 credits, etc)
    2) They know their market segment. (Turks)
    3) They have a superior product. (Knight Online)
    4) They have minimized their cost. (Outsource)
    etc

In a private company, there is no such thing as "investors". The "private investors" you are talking about are basically "owners" of the company. If there is more than one owner, then it is a "partnership". With the revenue that K2 is already generating, I doubt they need more "partners".

BJK

k2 has his basis in israel...

Banned Senior Member

I live in Los Angeles, CA and Irvine is just 50 miles away from my place.The address above aren't the real office of K2. It's just a P.O. BOX number wherein they can retrieve there mails. K2 is hiding there main office to avoid complainants who will go there personally.[/b]
    The Office isn't named "K2" it's just an office building, same as Blizzard, they are in the same City and their building is just an office building as well

oh yeah, contacting k2 by phone is so hard... friend tried it.. took literally days before someoen picked up, and the guy who did was a fucking idiot that didnt know shit lawlz.

good luck tho

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Few years back.

Hello, K2 here

Hi

Premmy?

No

*peep-peep*
    [/b]
    Hello, K2 here.

Hello.

Türkmüsun?

No

*peep-peep*[/b]
    Ranking was teh best joghes What reminds me, anyone has the collection of best old school jokes? I know someone made it and i lost it. It contained the epic classics as K2 monkey and morax's lollipop song

Few years back.
    Ranking was teh best joghes What reminds me, anyone has the collection of best old school jokes? I know someone made it and i lost it. It contained the epic classics as K2 monkey and morax's lollipop song[/b]
    i just got perm banned on ranking while waiting for a mute @ ko4life to expire

so fuck ranking

Cleatus

No, you fucking tool. "Private Investors" is not the reason why K2 has grown so much. K2 has grown so much because:

1) They are/can selling their product. (Premium services, G1 credits, etc)
    2) They know their market segment. (Turks)
    3) They have a superior product. (Knight Online)
    4) They have minimized their cost. (Outsource)
    etc

In a private company, there is no such thing as "investors". The "private investors" you are talking about are basically "owners" of the company. If there is more than one owner, then it is a "partnership". With the revenue that K2 is already generating, I doubt they need more "partners".[/b]
    Thanks for that obviously ignorant, and emotionally charged response. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. K2 has raised at least $16m in Venture Financing. (Pardon me if I'm not up on the actual number, but it's not hard to find if you really need precise figures) The point being that it is in fact private investing. A silent partner is an investment partner, someone who's putting money into a company hoping for a really high rate of return, knowing full well that person/company could lose 100% of the investment with no recourse. (save for of course the write off) In the same breath this investment could more than triple in a big hurry (rate of regular savings in the US falling from 3.50% for a high yield account) What you've provided is a very casual hybrid of both a venture capitalist and a practicing partner. The former is correct. The former is also a private investor. He is not a controlling party, meaning he is not in any way responsible for the day to day operations of the firm. Depending upon the terms of the Agreement, the private investor may be entitled a vote on certain issues, but would not typically be referred to as "The Owner" the way you have defined it, save for perhaps by a lay person.

A public investment is one that is made on the stock market. If you own 1 share of a company, technically you are an "Owner", but really.. that's pushing it.

Yes K2 has sold the product, but it goes much further than Knight Online. The capital to expand at such a tremendous rate was not available until AFTER receipt of investment capital. Why would someone roll the dice on a company that was already successful? That's as mundane as a savings account. The company had POTENTIAL to grow because of their practices, thus resulting in a convincing sale to venture capitalists (private entities / not available to the general public).

I believe K2 was PROCURED by EA last year at some point, but that's a totally different story. This does not negate the fact that if you decided to give K2 your money in hopes for high return, they would take your money. If you've ever even HEARD of Robert Kiyosaki, you'll understand this fundamental principle. Yes, if you had enough money-you too could be an "owner" of K2.

If my post isn't enough to rebuke your statement that " I doubt they need more "partners" " then certainly THIS LINK will.

I'll reiterate for clarity - You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm sure your post was an honest mistake. You make some good points, but you're off base with the investment thing.. and you called me a dirty word :P

Every so often, potential investors did come into the office to look around and meet the employees.

On those days, everyone had to be there so the office would look full and busy.

K2 needs more investors because it has greater aspirations than just being a video game publisher.

FornX

Thanks for that obviously ignorant, and emotionally charged response. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. K2 has raised at least $16m in Venture Financing. (Pardon me if I'm not up on the actual number, but it's not hard to find if you really need precise figures) The point being that it is in fact private investing. A silent partner is an investment partner, someone who's putting money into a company hoping for a really high rate of return, knowing full well that person/company could lose 100% of the investment with no recourse. (save for of course the write off) In the same breath this investment could more than triple in a big hurry (rate of regular savings in the US falling from 3.50% for a high yield account) What you've provided is a very casual hybrid of both a venture capitalist and a practicing partner. The former is correct. The former is also a private investor. He is not a controlling party, meaning he is not in any way responsible for the day to day operations of the firm. Depending upon the terms of the Agreement, the private investor may be entitled a vote on certain issues, but would not typically be referred to as "The Owner" the way you have defined it, save for perhaps by a lay person.

A public investment is one that is made on the stock market. If you own 1 share of a company, technically you are an "Owner", but really.. that's pushing it.

Yes K2 has sold the product, but it goes much further than Knight Online. The capital to expand at such a tremendous rate was not available until AFTER receipt of investment capital. Why would someone roll the dice on a company that was already successful? That's as mundane as a savings account. The company had POTENTIAL to grow because of their practices, thus resulting in a convincing sale to venture capitalists (private entities / not available to the general public).

I believe K2 was PROCURED by EA last year at some point, but that's a totally different story. This does not negate the fact that if you decided to give K2 your money in hopes for high return, they would take your money. If you've ever even HEARD of Robert Kiyosaki, you'll understand this fundamental principle. Yes, if you had enough money-you too could be an "owner" of K2.

If my post isn't enough to rebuke your statement that " I doubt they need more "partners" " then certainly THIS LINK will.

I'll reiterate for clarity - You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm sure your post was an honest mistake. You make some good points, but you're off base with the investment thing.. and you called me a dirty word :P[/b]
    i say we pull a *Trading Places* on K2

*Oh we bet that i couldnt bring k2 down,and i won. Look at that ONE DOLLAR thank you louis.*

k2
    *WHERE THE HELL IS BEAKS????*

Ps. Trading places is a movie with Dan Akroid and Eddie Murphy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12