Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contacting game masters

This is a discussion on Contacting game masters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wrong if you have correct information hotmails gives you your hotmail accaunt back[/b] Right and if someone has taken it, ...
Page: 2

SillyHo

wrong
    if you have correct information
    hotmails gives you your hotmail accaunt back[/b]
    Right and if someone has taken it, good luck keeping it. I had to get my hotmail account back 3 times. If you use your ISP however, you can actually speak with someone and change the info to any part of it. Using hotmails automated responses, its hard to explain how a turkish IP should not be accessing your account, but telling the comcast guy that you are paying 45 bucks a month for broadband, maybe another 100 a month for cable, and perhaps 25 bucks for phone....he listens with attention.

I am not saying there is NO WAY to recover a hotmail account, only that hotmail itself does not offer any support that he can call and speak with anyone on.

Hey, just keep trying with tickets, I got back my hacked account what is more they restored items, and all through tickets, if they give auto respond, send another one.

Lightbulb

wrong
    if you have correct information
    hotmails gives you your hotmail accaunt back[/b]
    Are you the heavenfire mod from the well known KO bug exploit / hacks forum?

GuildWarsfreak

hotmail offers 0 support. Go to official forums and ask Calimaestro for help. Also I suggest you use your ISP for email. They offer them free, and since you pay them money, they also support you.[/b]
    Actually Hotmail support was very good for me.

longtime

I think it depends on your situation lol.
    Whether it is hard or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12