Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contacting Sullimo

This is a discussion on Contacting Sullimo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe he (sullimo) just wanted him (fatty) to watch him (sullimo) kill the TK....
Page: 2

maybe he (sullimo) just wanted him (fatty) to watch him (sullimo) kill the TK.

Banned Senior Member

because you have to run back to where they are? I've had them ress me before it's fun, you dont even need stones to get ressed. Jess ressed us in CSW when we were killed on our Wabbit chars, and she ressed me once when I got xp'd during an invasion :wub:

FattySin

Ya, when I still played on FattySin a while ago, I got killed in DK party, and no resser online. What do I do?

/pm Sullimo

HELP ME I NEED A RESSER >_<

:wub:

illmatic

Any serious replies?

illmatic

anyone?

FattySin

...The only way you&#39;re gonna contact Sully is if you stay on D2 and pm him on his human ( Sullimo ) He isnt on his orc ( Sullim0 ) much unless there a boss event

He&#39;s not always on, but he&#39;s on 3-4 times a week ( on Diez 2, dunno bout Diez 1 ) He has to switch between them to do shit, check for koxp, etc

fatty gm cock sucker kk?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

...The only way you&#39;re gonna contact Sully is if you stay on D2 and pm him on his human ( Sullimo ) He isnt on his orc ( Sullim0 ) much unless there a boss event

He&#39;s not always on, but he&#39;s on 3-4 times a week ( on Diez 2, dunno bout Diez 1 ) He has to switch between them to do shit, check for koxp, etc[/b]
    BORING!

patorox

that&#39;s cus he was fired for being corrupt[/b]
    LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12