Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Contest

This is a discussion on Contest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your inbox is full Rad :P...
Page: 10

Batch

Your inbox is full Rad :P

Banned

Congratulations, you are the winner.

Any one who is willing to help out the elderly at young age and has plans to help people for the rest of their lives as a nurse deserves this for sure. There were several other good stories here of genuine help, they are worthy of a prize, unfortunately atm, I only have one ring. Others have offered characters to add to the prize pool but because of the rules regarding characters and rings, I cannot give these away atm. I will work on something with the mods to see what we can do. More contests soon!

Thanks to all who participated. Good deeds often go unacknowledged. However, they are what keeps this world going around and every great civilization and advancement that was worth anything was built on the acts of unselfishness and regard to ones fellow man.

Happy Thanksgiving![/b]
    If you reward them, they will never stop.

I hope you are happy :angry:

Congratulations, you are the winner.

Any one who is willing to help out the elderly at young age and has plans to help people for the rest of their lives as a nurse deserves this for sure. There were several other good stories here of genuine help, they are worthy of a prize, unfortunately atm, I only have one ring. Others have offered characters to add to the prize pool but because of the rules regarding characters and rings, I cannot give these away atm. I will work on something with the mods to see what we can do. More contests soon!

Thanks to all who participated. Good deeds often go unacknowledged. However, they are what keeps this world going around and every great civilization and advancement that was worth anything was built on the acts of unselfishness and regard to ones fellow man.

Happy Thanksgiving![/b]
    A well deserved

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910