Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Contest

This is a discussion on Contest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; should make them to post vids of them actually doing those deeds.[/b] any 1 can make up stuff so how ...
Page: 2

lil_mageskillz

should make them to post vids of them actually doing those deeds.[/b]
    any 1 can make up stuff so how would you actually know?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i killed 2pac, good enough?

lil_mageskillz

i killed 2pac, good enough?[/b]
    you suck. you lose contest right away :P

Stronger

so refreshing, great idea you have moved to the top of my cool list.

Trojanelf

Well I live in the Caribbean on an island known as Sint Maarten.
    I'm in a organisation called the nature foundation we go every saturday at night to beach resorts to see if there turtles laying eggs,We help dogs,cats,birds etc.
    When there's natural disasters in others places I usually help out by collecting clothes around my neighbourhood,bake cookies etc with my sister and sell them to people to acquire money to send to the victims of the disaster.
    Sometimes we go on trips to a place called Sister Basilia Center where old people reside we help them for like 4 or 5 hours.We host events about each 2 months to raise money for them.
    We do beach cleanups about every month aswell
    I'm also in a swimming team known as the Carib Swim Team theres an event every tuesday and thursday known as big fish little fish where the older more expierenced swimmers help the younger swimmers get their strokes right.
    Oh well that's all I had to say.
    ND gl all

PriestOfShadows

Well, college's like to see community service hours/ club activity that you have done in your high school. I kinda started off hating it, but was just doing it so a college would like it. Its actually kinda fun, i work a summer camp teaching kids about beach safety/ keeping it clean, and at the same time teaching them to surf. I'm VP(vice president) of the Breast Cancer group at my high school, and I'm a member of "Lend a Hand Club" which does work at homeless shelters, we recently did a car wash fundraiser. Raised 450$ to feed and give blankets to homeless people

I steal from homeless people.

I always give my outdated food to people in the street.

Banned

I gave my lungs to my dieing dog.
    I am a fish now.

Give me that fucking awesome prize.

zabjaka

im a virgin

NoD32

i killed 2pac, good enough?[/b]
    now your just making a death wish //

im not From this Server, but it is a nice idea to see what ppl contest. GL all, by the way whos judging this?

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I'm to busy taking care of myself at the moment :P

kreshnik

Red face

Well i participate in a lot of the school fund raisers. So far i have been the coach of 2 power puff girls football team at the first one we rose over $400 for a charity ( not sure which one it went too) and im also doing the second power puff team now. We are playing another team for charity and were hoping to raise another $400 or more if possible. Also next saturday im doing 4 mile run for charities and donating $50. About 2 weeks ago we had the red crose at our school and i gave 1p of blood couldnt give 2 i wasnt 18. Also i do what one of the other posters said i give away cloths and a lot of my toys. Last year during woodworking class my teacher works for the Town fire Station and he is a captain. he said he would appreciate if people would give some toys to people who didnt have any. SO i went looking around my garage and found 2 garbage bags full of bini babies and other toys. ( my sister worked at a dinner and she played the game alot and won ) Im hopping to give a few more toys out this year if i can find some. Also last year 2 kids on our football team, there house burnt down and they asked people to wash there things and i volunteered about 2 or 3 times. Alot of us did.

Well Gl To everyone. and happy soon to be thanksgiving.

Banned

Was in the P.R.I.D.E (Personal Responsibility In a Desirable Environment) organization for 5 years, Adopt a Highway, and a couple other activities. It was in my younger days though.

Don't really need a cypher ring in Olympia, would be cool if you could have the ring only in any server though.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast