Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Contest

This is a discussion on Contest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am trying to burn all the weed all around the world, so no1 gets addicted to this shiat...[/b] I ...
Page: 6

angelsdream

i am trying to burn all the weed all around the world, so no1 gets addicted to this shiat...[/b]
    I would kill you if you do that to me :s

a846039

hehe love all the made up sob stories ^^

Banned

I give 25 a month to cancer research UK and help out with coaching basketball down at the local youth centre, which is funded purely by charity for people with not much money.

Birotx

I was always a bad human..But one thing,I did,was good...I can remember it,yes I can.

It was evening,4AM. I was returning from a party,
    on the way home I met 2 young girls..maybe 15..
    They were drunk.. I took those 2 girls and caried them,
    I carried them home.But on the way,I lost 1 girl.. I was abit drunk too
    So First is took the first girl and put her on my bed in the CELLAR,
    then I went on finding the 2nd Girl...But I haven't found her on the trip..
    Then I was returning and I saw a girl sleeping on the street,I took her and
    brought her in my cellar too..also put on the bed..
    next day I went back to my cellar,opened the doors as the 2 girls were still sleeping..
    then i took the 2 girls,threw them outside and went back home.
    Bitches haven't even thanked. Ungrateful sluts..they're becoming younger and younger with every generation

PriestOfShadows

I was always a bad human..But one thing,I did,was good...I can remember it,yes I can.

Then I was returning and I saw a girl sleeping on the sleep,I took her and
    next day I went back to my cellar,opened the doors as the 2 girls were still sleeping..
    Bitches haven't even thanked. Ungrateful sluts..they're becoming younger and younger with every generation[/b]
    damn...i should try some of that

Then I was returning and I saw a girl sleeping on the sleep,I took her and
    Bitches haven't even thanked. Ungrateful sluts..they're becoming younger and younger with every generation[/b]
    Lemme get this straight. You saw two drunk girls and you carried them (in your arms) to your house. Then you put them in your cellar, which could be a basement or wine cellar, for the night. You then stared at them while they were sleeping. Then in the morning while they were still sleeping you picked them up and threw them outside.... I can't even tell if this is a joke or you are being serious.

Lemme get this straight. You saw two drunk girls and you carried them (in your arms) to your house. Then you put them in your cellar, which could be a basement or wine cellar, for the night. You then stared at them while they were sleeping. Then in the morning while they were still sleeping you picked them up and threw them outside.... I can't even tell if this is a joke or you are being serious.[/b]

I just ignore posts like his when I can help it, not like I'm giving him the ring either way lol.

There are only a few real posts here that are even in consideration but I am sure there are more to come...

I don't really care about the contest.

I did several good things in my lifetime, as any decent cristian would do.

However, I remember one particularly. We were hanging out with some friends at the beach, we were around five: 2 boys, 3 girls. It was already like 3:00 AM and we had lit a fire, were drinking a couple of beers and chatting. All of a sudden, five randoms come out of nowhere and sit beside us. They were drunk, so was my friend and so were the girls. 1 of them jumps on top of Sophie, one of my girlfriends and starts touching her, so I jumped on him and the fight started.

It ended up that we got our asses rolled by 5 randoms, but I could defend the girls I was with and gave them time enough to run. Also, they stole my wallet that night.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I don't really care about the contest.

I did several good things in my lifetime, as any decent cristian would do.

However, I remember one particularly. We were hanging out with some friends at the beach, we were around five: 2 boys, 3 girls. It was already like 3:00 AM and we had lit a fire, were drinking a couple of beers and chatting. All of a sudden, five randoms come out of nowhere and sit beside us. They were drunk, so was my friend and so were the girls. 1 of them jumps on top of Sophie, one of my girlfriends and starts touching her, so I jumped on him and the fight started.

It ended up that we got our asses rolled by 5 randoms, but I could defend the girls I was with and gave them time enough to run. Also, they stole my wallet that night.

[/b]
    *Christian

What a riveting story bro. Makes me think of that time we lit a bond fire at a camp we went to. If it makes you feel better Mathias, i lost $40 at school one time. thats like $1,000 where you live mate.

Key421

i hate blue people

i entered a mentally retarded institution pissed in the water supply took a shit in the ventalltion system , played " happy time " over the sound system and dressed up as barney and danced around the lounge. I win?

and no , i was not actually admitted into the instituion

i helped a friend pass Algebra II test : ) cheat all the way
    get phone and sync it to a boom box, plug microphone into the boom box, plug headphones, so u can hear wat he is whispering and u can respond. i was out in the hall while he took the test. =] i didn't even kno the dude. he just seemed desperate so i helped. thought i'd share. don't really care if i win : )

agendas

I'm going to teach this little kid democracy

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Not sure why you're getting mad at people who make jokes in this topic... I understand that you want people to post about things that show they are a good person but this is a forum for a video game not the "what if I die tomorow Blog-e-Tog"

If you ask me (which many people are!!!!!) maybe one of the people trying to make a joke should get it. They attempted to make you (the reader) crack a laugh and thus make your day that much lighter and enjoyable!

Its your topic and your character but the people who made a joke got flammed and that made me Oo[/b]
    the thing is there are like 400 other topics on this forum, why crack and joke on this one. its like running into a MADD meeting and talking about how u like 2 drive drunk and kill people, yeah it might make sick minded people laugh but basically every joke has a positive and a negative, its hurts some and makes others laugh. u dont know who reads these forums som1 reading these jokes might actually be suicidle or have low self esteem and u think making a joke about their issue is gunna make them feel any better its just being a jerk.

btw still <3 u markiiiiiiiiiis

Not sure why you&#39;re getting mad at people who make jokes in this topic... I understand that you want people to post about things that show they are a good person but this is a forum for a video game not the "what if I die tomorow Blog-e-Tog"

If you ask me (which many people are!!!!!) maybe one of the people trying to make a joke should get it. They attempted to make you (the reader) crack a laugh and thus make your day that much lighter and enjoyable!

Its your topic and your character but the people who made a joke got flammed and that made me Oo
    rofl?[/b]

Not exactly sure who you are addressing this to since you posted it without quoting who you are referring to. I don&#39;t see anyone getting mad at anything. And quit frankly I personally have a great sense of humor but many of these posts are completely lacking any creative talent, humor or ingenuity. The topic itself is under the spirit of Thanksgiving, not who can come up with a lame story to tell in hopes of some stoned retard thinking it&#39;s funny. There are enough flames, shit talking and scamming in these forums on their own without having to create one specifically. You know what I am talking about right?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast