Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Contest

This is a discussion on Contest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow.. i bet there will be a lot of fishy stories! xD uhh anyways.. heres mine... didnt do much for ...
Page: 7

wow.. i bet there will be a lot of fishy stories! xD

uhh anyways.. heres mine...

didnt do much for thanksgiving,,, just had a nice turkey dinner with my family on dad's side =)

at least im 100% truthful.

no fireman stories

Batch

Not a story, Just a plan on what i will be doing in the near future.

I finished my Aged Care Cert. 3 course and have been working with the elderly, moving them in and out of bed, showering them, feeding them etc. It is a very delicate job because some residents have dementia which makes it very hard. They also are prone to skin tears and infection and there are policies and procedures for everything.

It's not uncommon to see residents passing away but then again you get the days where all they want to do is have fun.

When i feel ready, Hopefully i can move on and start my RN course, - RN is a registered nurse. Then either continue my work with the elderly or become a paramedic or a wardsman in our local hospital.

Yes, I am a male nurse.. Got a problem? :P

Hopefully, By the time i am 18 i can start my RN course.

where i live.. there is a community football team which is made up by people that are disabled. That may be mental or physically. I go and watch them most weeks as they dont have much support and i cant play as im not mentally or physically disabled. There is one teenager and he has Down Syndrome, last week they were half way through the game.. and Mr Whipee drove past and the teenager ran off the pitch to buy a ice-cream and then ran back on the field and started eating it. (i thought this was rather cute). these blokes are soo determined to play.. they travel all around the state to play each game.

P.S They won 54 - 33.

Australian Rules Football if you thought that was a huge score for soccer lol

i helped i didn't even kno the dude. he just seemed desperate so i helped. thought i'd share. don't really care if i win : )[/b]

lmfao, same thing i was thinking freaky!

Record

What a great event!

I throw my bottles in the garbage instead of the recycling so that a less fortunate person can pick it out that needs the money versus going towards the School.

I gave a homeless guy on a bike $2 so he could get a burger(so he said, probably got a bottle of Vodka).

When I was walking downtown a haggard looking fellow asked for some money and I gave him $5, kinda regretted it after.

I helped my brother move all his shit for 5.5hours without expecting anything in return. Always help people If I know they would do it for me.

At work I make sure all the boxes are flattened out to make them easier to recycle.

I give can/bottles to the people who come to the door asking for them because im to lazy to take them in myself.

Zaczaco11

i went out for about 3 years on wensd-mond during thanks giving to the tenderlion district in san fran and helped make food for the people in shelters, and pass out bags of left overs to people on the streets thanksgiving day. not this year tho =/ disqualified zwaahaha

What a great event!

I gave a homeless guy on a bike $2 so he could get a burger(so he said, probably got a bottle of Vodka).[/b]
    must have been some shitty vodka lol

I do one good deed every month which helps my mother tho so in a way it helps me too. I have not spent any of my Job money on clothes, cell phone or any other technology or luxury and have saved up enough money to help pay out my mother's partial payments for credit cards and loans that she has. I haven't paid them out fully I am just gradually paying the minimum on many different ones and I do this because my mother is a single parent and she sent me brother and sister to college and now she has to send me so I just pay the little amounts I can, I make around 700$ a month cannot do much since I am still in High School. But I do save like 50$ and waste it on food cause I love it>>SELFISH! my only weakness is food while others are cell phone and stuff .

jaffa

i gave my items to a friend when i quit
    and didn't ask for them back when i returned

lovel12345

yo just give me the character i will sell it to my gg friend for 50$ then put that 50$ into RED CROSS how that sounds?

Such a cute stories.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

once i ran into a burning building to go save my neighbors dog, once in there the house colapsed and my legs got caught, long story short - i now have no legs but i saved the dog which made it all worth while.

AlteaDaPriest

"I knew my dad had been in the war but that was all I knew...until one evening when I was 35 and we were in the pub. He had almost died and he didn't survive because a medal in his breast pocket stopped a bullet and he didn't cheat death because a tin helmet protected him from harm. No, it was a Sunday roast that saved his life!

It was the 5th April 1942. Easter Sunday. My father was 19 years old; a young sailor in the Indian Ocean. A Japanese plane was shadowing the ship and the crew were closed up at action stations. Having just had his Sunday dinner, Dad returned to his station - the gun turret - to have a kip on the deck. It was ten to two on that scorching afternoon when the boat was hit by six bombs and took just six minutes to sink. (Background noise - water lapping) Of the 800 men on board, around 500 of them went into the shark infested ocean. The bows towered up almost vertically behind them. The suction ripping their clothes off as they swam away.

So there they were in the ocean, naked and completely black from the ship's oil - which was in fact a blessing as the oil slick kept the sharks at bay. Around 25 men heaved themselves up onto a boom and sat astride it to stay up in the water. Dad recalled seeing the heads and shoulders in a dead straight line. If one man fell asleep, passed out or passed away, then the whole lot would keel over and there would be a mad scramble then to get back on.

The scorching hot afternoon turned into a freezing cold night. The men huddling together to keep warm in the oily calm. Many men died in the water from their injuries and there was nothing the others could do for them but to push them away.

Finally, after 30 hours of being in sea, exhausted, oily, naked, hungry and thirsty, they were spotted by a sea plane and rescued. Sadly for some, this came too late.

This story amazed me and left me thankful for the roast dinner that had sustained my Dad in the water that Easter Sunday.

Saved by the roast, he lived to carve again."

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

dont need rings or anything

i once bought an homeless man an ice cream cuz he was outside the ice cream store i worked.

fucking ass hole threw it away in the trassh

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast