Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Contest

This is a discussion on Contest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to thank all the people who have offered more characters to give in the contest. However, on KO4Life ...
Page: 9

I want to thank all the people who have offered more characters to give in the contest. However, on KO4Life we can only deal in Cypher Ring'd Characters, any account not on one of these rings cannot be given away, sold or dealt in any kind.

Once again, thanks for e1's generosity but for now I will just be giving away the lvl 59 rogue on Oly (on ring).

5 days left to TDay!

well, i dont know if it's good enough to win, but...

i go to a youth kinda thing on mon,tues,thursdays to help out kids of ages 5-16 as sorta a "big brotha" im only 17, bout to turn 18, but kids these days need positive influences to look upto to stay out of trouble or what not. i like to help watch over and teach them valuable lessons. well, thats about it for me

3 days left...

oO Jc Oo

i will donate my rogue too, my 5 cents

Last 2 days of contest, post your good deeds...

Trojanelf

I wonder who's gonna win.

Last Day for a free lvl 59 sin on Oly wCypher...post ur good deeds and win!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

oh man were to start were oh were
    hmm ok i remember

i was walking down a path in the woods and suddenly i hear this old man
    Screaming and screaming he was one of those god dam hill billy bitches, i guess he tryed to fuck a bear in the ass or some shit but it failed miserably and now the bear has him cornered. and this guy is naked might i add like saggy ballz i went into shock
    Suddenly i come out of shock And Realize the bear is fucking wall haxing So this old man has no chance once o ever
    i figure the only way ill be able to help him is Hit the bear in the Head with A rock So i Throw.. Realizing that i throw like a fucking Girl. It bounced off the Side of the wall and hits the old man Right in the Fore head. So not only did i miss, I just fucked up the old man So im thinking fuck it ill give it one more shot. I throw the Rock And i actually hit the bear He falls over Dead laying on the ground. The old man Gets up ( As im seeing this Im praying to god i never get old ) The old man Moves the Bear on his stomach And Begins To Insert his old saggy Penis into him
    So i guess i didnt help anyone after all
    I should of just helped the Bear
    Or his wife Idk Dam hill billy folks you can never tell i Reckon,

lol people on vent kept distracting me so i lost my place alot
    any way I tryed <3 grim

Happy Thanks Giving!

AlteaDaPriest

oh man were to start were oh were
    hmm ok i remember

i was walking down a path in the woods and suddenly i hear this old man
    Screaming and screaming he was one of those god dam hill billy bitches, i guess he tryed to fuck a bear in the ass or some shit but it failed miserably and now the bear has him cornered. and this guy is naked might i add like saggy ballz i went into shock
    Suddenly i come out of shock And Realize the bear is fucking wall haxing So this old man has no chance once o ever
    i figure the only way ill be able to help him is Hit the bear in the Head with A rock So i Throw.. Realizing that i throw like a fucking Girl. It bounced off the Side of the wall and hits the old man Right in the Fore head. So not only did i miss, I just fucked up the old man So im thinking fuck it ill give it one more shot. I throw the Rock And i actually hit the bear He falls over Dead laying on the ground. The old man Gets up ( As im seeing this Im praying to god i never get old ) The old man Moves the Bear on his stomach And Begins To Insert his old saggy Penis into him
    So i guess i didnt help anyone after all
    I should of just helped the Bear
    Or his wife Idk Dam hill billy folks you can never tell i Reckon,
    lol people on vent kept distracting me so i lost my place alot
    any way I tryed <3 grim

Happy Thanks Giving![/b]
    NOT FUNNY!

you haven&#39;t failed there only............................

Nissim

Hey..
    im from israel.. I made organisation that gives 100 food package&#39;s evry day for poor people that can barely finish the month..
    im only 17 years old and there is 20 more ppls working with me.
    i have made that organisation to memory and to perpetuate my friend brother that died in the last war during his army service to protect my country..
    i started this organisation 2 years ago few month&#39;s affter he died..
    4 days a week 100 packages a day.. do the math.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hmm. I gave my sister a dollar for some cookies yesterday.

Reviewing the posts and picking winner FRI...thanks to all who showed their decent side...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

aq ofc i heard bout this to late

Not a story, Just a plan on what i will be doing in the near future.

I finished my Aged Care Cert. 3 course and have been working with the elderly, moving them in and out of bed, showering them, feeding them etc. It is a very delicate job because some residents have dementia which makes it very hard. They also are prone to skin tears and infection and there are policies and procedures for everything.

It&#39;s not uncommon to see residents passing away but then again you get the days where all they want to do is have fun.

When i feel ready, Hopefully i can move on and start my RN course, - RN is a registered nurse. Then either continue my work with the elderly or become a paramedic or a wardsman in our local hospital.

Yes, I am a male nurse.. Got a problem? :P

Hopefully, By the time i am 18 i can start my RN course.[/b]

Congratulations, you are the winner.

Any one who is willing to help out the elderly at young age and has plans to help people for the rest of their lives as a nurse deserves this for sure. There were several other good stories here of genuine help, they are worthy of a prize, unfortunately atm, I only have one ring. Others have offered characters to add to the prize pool but because of the rules regarding characters and rings, I cannot give these away atm. I will work on something with the mods to see what we can do. More contests soon!

Thanks to all who participated. Good deeds often go unacknowledged. However, they are what keeps this world going around and every great civilization and advancement that was worth anything was built on the acts of unselfishness and regard to ones fellow man.

Happy Thanksgiving!

johnnysu2006

Congratulations, you are the winner.

Any one who is willing to help out the elderly at young age and has plans to help people for the rest of their lives as a nurse deserves this for sure. There were several other good stories here of genuine help, they are worthy of a prize, unfortunately atm, I only have one ring. Others have offered characters to add to the prize pool but because of the rules regarding characters and rings, I cannot give these away atm. I will work on something with the mods to see what we can do. More contests soon!

Thanks to all who participated. Good deeds often go unacknowledged. However, they are what keeps this world going around and every great civilization and advancement that was worth anything was built on the acts of unselfishness and regard to ones fellow man.

Happy Thanksgiving![/b]
    u sure do write alot O.O

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast