diez orc king

This is a discussion on diez orc king within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vote for FeuerUndWasser for king. He speaks English and Turkish, and part of Syndicate. He actually DOESN'T HACK or anything, ...
Page: 1

XFXF

vote for FeuerUndWasser for king. He speaks English and Turkish, and part of Syndicate. He actually DOESN'T HACK or anything, he's pure legit.

Give us good reasons to vote for him, cause i dont think that there is someone that is going to vote for him just cause he speak both lenguages or he doesnt uses cheats

Give us good reasons to vote for him, cause i dont think that there is someone that is going to vote for him just cause he speak both lenguages or he doesnt uses cheats[/b]
    You clearly don't know him...

Feuerandwasser deserves to be king, hes one of the nicest persons I met in game - I have known him for over 4 years. Back then he was in Nonpremiumnoobs (human side) called ahmet_26573. All oldskool people will remember him.

To all human siders

Vote for my eternal love : cecil_dk

ItsAllStrength

gogogogo vote for feuer he wont do stpid events he going for all exp and gg shit. GL FEUER

You clearly don't know him...

Feuerandwasser deserves to be king, hes one of the nicest persons I met in game - I have known him for over 4 years. Back then he was in Nonpremiumnoobs (human side) called ahmet_26573. All oldskool people will remember him.
    To all human siders

Vote for my eternal love : cecil_dk [/b]
    You are right i dont know him, so as some ppl, thats why i am telling him to tell us what is he going to do if he wins the elections, like Exp events,etc

i wasnt trying to flame, just trying to help