DCZ situation

This is a discussion on DCZ situation within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well K2 never did anything to improve dcz's gameplay. Ko.xp has always destroyed the gameplay for ages (dcz/60+). Players have ...
Page: 1

Well K2 never did anything to improve dcz's gameplay.

Ko.xp has always destroyed the gameplay for ages (dcz/60+).

Players have always dealed with this issue. (what could we do )
    But, it is getting worst since ko.xper dont even fear to get banned (especially in dcz).

My point is :
    Sadly, i guess that k2 wont do nothing because its a loss of cash for them.
    People usually playing dcz deals with bronze/gold/couple of scroll and its plenty enough.

But what happens, players get tired of this.
    Player go 60+ wich platinium is a most (dont damn tell me : "You can lvl without premium" ans do on)

For example : Not so long ago. my whole old clan was tired of koxp and wallhack and went 80+ (4FuLLContacT wich pathos all know)
    and not so old time ago (Fanatix wich pathos all know again) going 80+

Means for couple of players : buying new char, platiniums, scrolls, trina, and so on

I dont want flame. Don't tell me stop crying.
    And finally, don't tell me go 60+ if you don't want koxp because you would have hardly missed my point.

I trully believe in kok, they actually made something againt cheaters that k2 would not have do, ever.
    We need more ways to "verify cheaters". Area was a simple solution that we didnt think about. There are, i guess, even more that we can get up with.

Thank for POSITIVE and CREATIVE comments.

d4rkchrisz

But, it is getting worst since ko.xper dont even fear to get banned (especially in dcz).

My point is :
    People usually playing dcz deals with bronze/gold/couple of scroll and its plenty enough.

Player go 60+ wich platinium is a most (dont damn tell me : "You can lvl without premium" ans do on)

For example : Not so long ago. my whole old clan was tired of koxp and wallhack and went 80+ (4FuLLContacT wich pathos all know)

Means for couple of players : buying new char, platiniums, scrolls, trina, and so on

And finally, don't tell me go 60+ if you don't want koxp because you would have hardly missed my point.

I trully believe in kok, they actually made something againt cheaters that k2 would not have do, ever.
    We need more ways to "verify cheaters". Area was a simple solution that we didnt think about. There are, i guess, even more that we can get up with.

Thank for POSITIVE and CREATIVE comments.[/b]
    I fully agree!
    They should make something where u can report people in-game thats accually works.

My point is :

Thank for POSITIVE and CREATIVE comments.[/b]
    i honestly dont really go in DCZ much. i spend a lot of time at scarecrows working on my combo, or vsing peeps, or playing the market

things have gotten better though, GMs, believe it or not, are doing something to help

And now arrow shower hackers shoot 8arrows at once instead of 5

i never blamed GMs, but i never ever saw 1 in ardream my friend

kamikadzeee

rlb totally same in gira

ArminVanBuuren

hahahaha omg, even though been gone from game for more than 4 months now (yeeeehaaaaa free at last!!!) I had curiosity to see how things are going on here since my brother still plays.

Thinks haven't changed at all (well, except that now seems koxpers have improved their "skills" yay!)

GMs are still doing nothing at all as far as I still hear my brother's complaints xP believe it or not my friend, your best option is to actually try the 3 different PK zones and then choose the least infected (I did until K2 decided to randomly erase items and finally made me quit)

Have a nice PK experience :P

agyilk0s

put illusion on k0xpers and kill they with 2-3 hits

Banned

k2 doesn't care , koxpers are free money buy platinum today and ban stick tomorrow , problem is if k2 would do there jobs and get active in game gm's who actively patrol the area like blizzard does then it would be great i am playing wow everyday now and i keep seeing botters get banned actively and i think thats the + 1 blizzard has also the cheat reporting you can pm a gm and have him come to your spot , i think this would be very nice if they incorporated something like this on ko at least the game would be tolerable again

but.....

i agree 100% dcz gets left out in the cold i mean every bug hits dcz the most so goodluck guys i hope it gets better

KalaBunga Senior Member

koxp is not the only probleem , a majority of people sticking to dzc and rlb is worse , cz empty and a shitload of poeple vled up to 80 w/o plat prem.

we had koxp and bugs long before adream was implented. ofcourse a bug would be nice to get fixed but biforst can be fixed before dzc imo :P

koxp is not the only probleem , a majority of people sticking to dzc and rlb is worse , cz empty and a shitload of poeple vled up to 80 w/o plat prem.

we had koxp and bugs long before adream was implented. ofcourse a bug would be nice to get fixed but biforst can be fixed before dzc imo :P[/b]
    We need to get rid of RLB.

DCZ for people who dont have time to lvl.

CZ for people who have time to lvl.

RLB is just the place for those who suck at pk to have a chance killing some unbuffed newbies.