big problem

This is a discussion on big problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SLM, i got a big problem, it's like this ! After i played ko for like 20 minutes straight, my ...
Page: 1

PwnerBaba

Default big problem

SLM, i got a big problem, it's like this !

After i played ko for like 20 minutes straight, my arms starts to hurt really bad, it feels like it's broken or something, but after i have watched tv or did something else, the pain is gone. So i tried to put a pillow where it mostly hurts my arm while iam playimg , but it made it so hard to play the game, it's really annoying..

Anyone got a idea how to solve this problem ?

DieHard

Stop playing with yourself while on the computer ? Lol j/k man , try using a folded towel as a cushion or better yet get a controller such as Wingman or Nostromo , much easier on the hands and arms with these .

Goofy

my brother told me that one guy from his job had serious problems after sitting long hours in front of the pc screen. my sugestion is to take small breaks and sit in a very comfortable way in ur chair. also, keep your arms at the arms of the chair and not hangin away. it helps

if the problem insists, ask a doctor about it

TunaFishyMe

20 min? I think you should see a doctor.

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    20 min? *I think you should see a doctor.
    +1

btw Towels r good. or just buy a better keyboard/mouse :rollseyes:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

calcium deposists in your joints ? ^_^

Yun_Yuuzhan

You may have carpal tunnel syndrome. Try seeing a doctor. Or you may be holding your arm at a bad angle, try getting a nice desk and office chair so you can play in an ergonomically correct position.

Sidarius

/quit_ko

come on...you have the best excuse...medical problems, GET OUT NOW..lol

KirbyKommando

Try working out now and then ... .. .

sooo bug problem. B)

dont sit too low in your chair. see a doctor and exercise are also good suggestions.

Babek

I had the same problem in my left arm(but it took more than 20min though), I changed keybord and that helped

nfw

carpul tunal leme gess ur hand gose numb after holding somthing for more than 2 min dosnt it

AlwaysSayDie

when I am at work, i use my right hand. but when im home I use my left hand to prevent damage. but ofc when i play cs I use my right hand :P