Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Control Minor heal

This is a discussion on Control Minor heal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all of those minor comboers u saw dies in a couple of seconds...
Page: 2

armand0

all of those minor comboers u saw dies in a couple of seconds

Powerful

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    Apperantly alot of noobs these days consider the normal minor heal combo as ctrl minor... wake up from your dreams guys , it's only the rogues using CTRL that won't be as good as before.. but alot of rogues who do it normal by just pressing a button to minor will still be able to do it and will still be hard to take down ..
    Got a character in beta? i just can't wait to rip your faggy ass

lolior

i dont need ctrl minor ty seby :wub: using 3 slots minor now xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

just curious how the hell do you play with 3 minors?

I normally use a 2 bar combo with 6 attack son each and I can get the cool downs just right, doing a 5 + 5 normally means I have to wait for a cool down. What your talking about is what a 4 + 4 + 4? I personally smell the shit of a bull when ppl say they use 3 minors

wako0

Originally posted by Erian
    YAY im gonna love watching these noob rogue suffers
    share ur minor machine plz <_<

lolior

Originally posted by Felix
    just curious how the hell do you play with 3 minors? *

I normally use a 2 bar combo with 6 attack son each and I can get the cool downs just right, doing a 5 + 5 normally means I have to wait for a cool down. What your talking about is what a 4 + 4 + 4? I personally smell the shit of a bull when ppl say they use 3 minors
    huh
    how can u say bullshit about someones play style.... its about getting used to it
    well i started using it today and its pretty gg
    on beta test i had over 30 duals with lvl 60
    didnt lose yet still waiting for zero

TunaFishyMe

3 mior heals...if you smash it all at once youll lose mana too fast. IF yo udo 123123123123123123123123...its not as fast as 212121212121212121212121212121
    2 is the best

Hostage

It's too bad 75% of the sins who pk use some sort of minor healing like this. Yet when they get stunned. They're fucked. Still i'm glad they made it so a level 62 sin can outheal a level 65 warrior. <_<

Whats good about it though, is that even though they may be a n00b. They grew some balls. Now when they come and start minor healing, I throw a DD helm on, start spamming 800's and they fall over. Not realizing that they didnt even dent my HP. So, its a happy medium for me.

But, I cant wait for the real deal to open up. Finally it seems like cz will be more fun again. K2 seems to be making each class with equal powers. So, we'll see who's n00b and who's not.

Dont think it will change much. ppl will learn fast how to do the same shit with keyboard instead of mouse. When all the rants started about ctrl + minor, I decided to switch to keyboard and took me few days to get used to it. Now is much better and I hardly run out of mana since I have more control on the speed of minor healing.

Sure is gonna fuck up lots of ppl who were using ctrl + minor, but will they stop using minor heal after Drake is out? I think most will adapt.

Will ppl complain about minor heal with keyboard then? Too bad K2 removed ctrl completely instead fixing the exponential increase of clicks which was actually the problem. Fixes the problem but dont think it was the proper fix.

oncemore

Originally posted by Devile

Too bad K2 removed ctrl completely instead fixing the exponential increase of clicks which was actually the problem. Fixes the problem but dont think it was the proper fix.
    WOW atleast someone fucking agrees with me.

TunaFishyMe

I think the fix is correct. I dont see any reason why a button like ctrl would/should reduce right click to 1 click instead of 2. It doesnt really make sense. Its just that minor heal had a more noticable advantage when ctrl was around there so people naturally related ctrl to minor heal.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would still love to see how a 3 minor skill bar would work. I beliave in the KISS theroy 3 minors is just makign life difficult surely

I'm against of removing features to fix a bug. That's the most unefficient way of dealing with a problem. They closed Forgotten Temple cause they couldn't fix the bug. They removed the rental guy cause they couldn't stop duping. They removed /save to fix duping.

They keep removing features and more features in order to fix bugs. Control and right click been since I played beta on MYKO. Not that I care much about it since I dont really use it, but still, it was a feature and it's gone to fix a bug with minor heal. I can understand removing the feature for a short term so they stop the abuse, til they find a final fix, but not removing features completely like this.

Whats next? Closing CZ cause they can't fix fucking dead n00b guy and mages doing nova town all day long??? Remove Isiloon cause they can't stop ppl from bugging it?

It's plain stupid and unprofessional to fix something by just removing the whole feature. "Sorry, operating that brain tumor is too hard, we will have to remove your brain to fix u".

lvl50rogue

"Sorry, operating that brain tumor is too hard, we will have to remove your brain to fix u".[/quote]

Hey your the doctor that operated on me h43r:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Devile
    I'm against of removing features to fix a bug. That's the most unefficient way of dealing with a problem. They closed Forgotten Temple cause they couldn't fix the bug. They removed the rental guy cause they couldn't stop duping. They removed /save to fix duping.

They keep removing features and more features in order to fix bugs. Control and right click been since I played beta on MYKO. Not that I care much about it since I dont really use it, but still, it was a feature and it's gone to fix a bug with minor heal. I can understand removing the feature for a short term so they stop the abuse, til they find a final fix, but not removing features completely like this.

Whats next? Closing CZ cause they can't fix fucking dead n00b guy and mages doing nova town all day long??? Remove Isiloon cause they can't stop ppl from bugging it?

It's plain stupid and unprofessional to fix something by just removing the whole feature. "Sorry, operating that brain tumor is too hard, we will have to remove your brain to fix u".
    oo i didnt know that.

How is ctrl-Minoring considered a bug if ctrl-pot isnt considered a bug. If Ctrl is actually programmed into the game to reduce right click to 1 click, then surely, ctrl-minor healing isnt considered a bug (even though it made rogues more powerful).

The reason why I think ctrl-minor healing is a bug is because the entire "ctrl-function" seems really not user-friendly. If you use ctrl, one hand has to be on the mouse, the other hand has to hold down ctrl as well as combo. I tried it, maybe my hands are too small, but it doesnt work. Thats why I think ctrl was never meant to be, so therefore removing its function completely is the correct fix.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast