Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Control Minor heal

This is a discussion on Control Minor heal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thank god its fixed well see what they gonna be like now in cz...
Page: 3

flamthrow

thank god its fixed well see what they gonna be like now in cz

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    How is ctrl-Minoring considered a bug if ctrl-pot isnt considered a bug. *If Ctrl is actually programmed into the game to reduce right click to 1 click, then surely, ctrl-minor healing isnt considered a bug (even though it made rogues more powerful).
    The bug was that the number of heals grew exponentially the faster u clicked. 10 clicks could mean easily 30 minor heals. AFAIK, that was the only skill that had such a problem since everything u can use with Ctrl has cooldown.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    How is ctrl-Minoring considered a bug if ctrl-pot isnt considered a bug. *If Ctrl is actually programmed into the game to reduce right click to 1 click, then surely, ctrl-minor healing isnt considered a bug (even though it made rogues more powerful).
    The bug was that the number of heals grew exponentially the faster u clicked. 10 clicks could mean easily 30 minor heals. AFAIK, that was the only skill that had such a problem since everything u can use with Ctrl has cooldown.[/b]

oooo i c. In that case, another bad fix by K2.

Murtaza

As futile said, it s a lil bit faster to right click minor heal in beta version as in KWC server...

so it may cause problem to the players those run with 250 soul pots in CZ with a duck-tape CTRL button...

there are 2 good things with the removal of the CTRL;

1-) noone will cry like "OMG CTRL minor BUG ABUSER!!!"
    2-) 1v1 with sins wont take too long time, the one who can keep minor heal as fast as in the beginning of the fight, is going to win... So u better start workout as soon as possible xD

Sabao

i really dont see ctrl+minor vantage in 1vs1...1 handed on the mouse just to use that and the other hand to combo and press ctrl, so how are you supposed to click on pots? with mouse? doesnt work for me :/

with left hand u should be able to hold down ctrl, combo, and press numbers 1-6 easily.

Banned

personally right click on minor heal sucks in my opinion i cant do it

minor on skillbar ftw!

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by nesma
    with left hand u should be able to hold down ctrl, combo, and press numbers 1-6 easily.
    ooo i get it. My combo starts on 8-4...thats why i cant reach lol

i used my foot to hold down ctrl and combo with my left hand, and press right click with my right xD (im serious)
    but i think i can minor just as fast on keyboard, but comboing is a BIIIIIIIT slower b/c im not used to it yet. still, i think its about the same.

just wondering tho, if u right click 10 times on beta, do u get 9 minor heals or just 5?

Hostage

I've never used the control button in my whole KO career. So to me, I think it was a GREAT fix. Atleast rogues have to use a skill now to get the right heals. A free heal with a simple button pressed down isnt fair at all to any other class. Rogue's now will have 3 minor heals on a single page. But go right ahead, alot of priests are getting used to using their mana sweep skills. I've seen quite a few rogue die in the last few days from priests doing so. It'll be more funny when everytime a priest see's a rogue - MANA SWEEP! - *light feets away*. Meh, n00bs.

Sabao

well my combo starts at 1 and ends at 5 >.<, i dont have huge hands so i cant press 6 ( hp pot ) without taking my left hand of combo place.

both mana drains = dead sin kk xD

the speed of minoring is exactly the same as in any normal server. The reason it appears faster is that i think they have tweaked the coding so there are fewer memory leaks. This was causing framerate drops and huge cpu usage in the normal version, and it caused less minors to work. From what ive seen of the beta, my framerate has been consistently high so it feels like minoring after a fresh reboot all the time.

And about multislots on keyboard for minorheal, i dont have a problem with this because as felix showed, you cant have a really fast combo setup with 3 skillbars. You can fool yourself into thinking its good by fighting weak opponents though.

Originally posted by 0000000
    the speed of minoring is exactly the same as in any normal server. The reason it appears faster is that i think they have tweaked the coding so there are fewer memory leaks. This was causing framerate drops and huge cpu usage in the normal version, and it caused less minors to work. From what ive seen of the beta, my framerate has been consistently high so it feels like minoring after a fresh reboot all the time.
    This is true. Also, the loading time is lot less than in KE. Hope this remains exactly til the final release of Drake.

oncemore

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    This is true. Also, the loading time is lot less than in KE. Hope this remains exactly til the final release of Drake.[/b]
    Someone took interest in your post zero, better rename to 0000001.

yes no one cares what i write thats why ppl start lame threads about my opinions everyday. you really are a moron. still crying that you cant single right click to pot? hahaha, someone should put an orange sticker on your face.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast