Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ControlMinor spammers..........so lame

This is a discussion on ControlMinor spammers..........so lame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im sure :rollseyes: Too bad i didnt sign up for it. you would NEED to ctrl minor heal....
Page: 2

cccch

Im sure :rollseyes: Too bad i didnt sign up for it. you would NEED to ctrl minor heal.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by cccch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cccch)</div>
    Im sure *:rollseyes: * Too bad i didnt sign up for it. *you would NEED to ctrl minor heal.[/b]
    Control Minor Heal? :lol: Tell me, how do you control minor heal with 2 hands on a keyboard?

<!--QuoteBegin-cccch

Whats funny is a skilled ares pker could use minor heal the way it was meant and still beat you with your pathetic excuse of "skill."
    want to back that up pls? o.o;
    and i'll use spam minor heal, not control xD

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by cccch
    Maybe because its LOGICAL that ares is more skilled? *especially with twats running around on your server TAPING DOWN THE CTRL KEY to pvp.
    lol you have to check the definition of 'logical'. SinFiery was one of the main guys that supported ctrl. So was that Murtaza whoever. correct me if im wrong, but arent those ares sins? This forum is at least 60% diez, so logically what happens on diez is emphasized on this forum. Logically, more people that support ctrl will be shown from diez. Now explain how everyone in ares is "logically" better and more "skilled" than everyone in all other servers. lol...moron..

cccch

are you retarded?

TunaFishyMe

lol... :blink: nice one. Lets go on with the name calling after we cannot debate with this so called are's "logic". Are you fat? You are gay arent you? You are so stupid cccch. crushes your heart doesnt it?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by cccch
    are you retarded?
    No, you are, because you can't understand basic statistics.

If you have a larger sample of a random group, it is highly more probable to get more from that group than from any other group.

Example

Do...

10 C 2 on your calculator.

Then do

10 C 6 on your calculator.

Guess what? ! 10 C 6 is a larger number! You know why

THE PROBABILITY IS HIGHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cccch

Ares destroyed diez in both interserver wars. Why? Because they are better. I find it comical that you guys get so worked up over my ability to rage you with the comments i make. me: ctrl minor heal is gay. you: RAWR NO ITS NOT I HAVE PERFECTED MY SKILL IN THE ART OF CTRL MINOR HEALING!!!! I CAN EVEN TAKE LVL 70 WARRIORS WITH ONNNNNEEEEEE HEAL POT.

ALightInTheDarkness

Seems 2 me that every1 here is being an idiot....

CTRL Minor heal= gay.... but that doesnt mean we have 2 start calling each others servers better than the other.... We really dont know whos better cuz our 2 servers dont play each other on a regular basis, yet Ares shud be considered better after winning twice against Diez in the finals.

The name calling and junk is super noobish and showing nuttin but noob bs from bother servers

Flame me if u wanna, like i care

-Zach

kin

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kin
    it's funny how people complain and demand to fix minor bug such as this when major bug such as clan bug and lvl 60+ in DLW, and speed hacker, just to name a few, is still running around...besides...not like all these complaint will be heard by K2 staff and get fixed...just save your time and go donate some np... :P
    It's funny how newbs like you try looking leet by stealing a sig, but suck horribly at it.[/b]

i didn't steal it...yang gave it to me as it is...so stop spamming and going off topic...

CrowleyxXx

this got way off topic.The point is im sick of everyone abusing bugs,KOXPing,luring,KSing,hacking, and K2 does shit about it. I played MalaKO then came here when it opened.And went to WoW shortly after. I came back here because i played WoW to death and ran a top guild...got tired. I am just simply appalled at overall dishonesty and cheating that goes on.You have it in every game, but this is by far the most saddening one ive seen. Its so fun to PK when ppl play nornally..i had a blast on PB as PoodlesLesLover. Its just so ruined here.

Kailean

the minor on contorl is not a bug, cope with it, whenever u like it or no. h43r:

FiRe

Originally posted by Kailean
    the minor on contorl is not a bug, cope with it, whenever u like it or no. h43r:
    +999

we all cope with it, its not hard because all those sins suck.

But the fact that it was removed along with several other bugs in later patches kinda destroys the "feature" argument im afraid.

Originally posted by cccch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cccch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    ctrl minor heal is not the only way to do fast minor healing. *I use two minor heal and its pretty fast. Its hard to control, mana is hard to keep up. *and its a lot harder to combo. *It takes skill, its not easy at all.
    you dont have skill untill you can stay alive with one minor heal so please stfu ty.

Anyone who thinks there is skill to speeding up your minor heal by use of more than one icon or using ctrl is full of shit.[/b]
    What's the problem with this guiy, he ALWAYS comes flaming on these topics on everyone who doesn't completely agree with him.. You Sir, are a moron! <_<

cccch

mainly because idiots piss me off so i come here and flame them. thats about the only time i post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast