Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Cool Down on Archer tonight !!!

This is a discussion on Cool Down on Archer tonight !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol, guys Im a archer and Just to let you know Doing AS - W - MS repeatedly is better ...
Page: 2

Lol, guys Im a archer and Just to let you know Doing AS - W - MS repeatedly is better then spamming As, I've tryed it myself and I do much better with AS + w + MS

Banned Senior Member

Instead of using (AS,MS,AS,MS) combo, couldnt you use (AS,MS,MS,AS,MS,MS) combo?

I'm not an archer so idk but what i can say is that there is no such thing as an elite amongst a class of 1 nation.

Not trying to flame, but any Orc archer was pretty bad ass before the fix. The only way to prove you were indeed the best of your class is to continue playing through this roadbump, otherwise you will lose that reputation.

awesome , i hated when in ardream im fighting against shitload orcs and im doing good tanking them all on priest, and then 1 archer enters ardream and i die instant lol, thats blows..but not anymore

oh and maybe now i wont think down upon human archers as much when i see them

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

sin> archer anyway >.>

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    just tested it... gae

huge difference, if only it was 0.3 sec faster... =/

im not quitting specifically because of this. i was just waiting for a good reason to finally do it (without that reason being getting hacked for all of my items).

edit: checked official announcement... well its a damn good thing that mgames did this fix to prevent hackers of taking advantage of this ski- wait wat? as far as i know there is not a SINGLE hack involving the usage or arrow shower or multiple shot nowadays.

once again, unnecessary nerf is unnecessary. i hate this trash game company.
    LMAO how the hell is it unnecessary if human archers aren't able to do it too? That's like saying if a priest in orc side with fail-safe heal has his heal nerfed, it's unnecessary. lmao get on the program dude, the game is meant to be fair, at least u enjoyed having the advantage for a while (WHILE as in AGES), be happy with that while it lasted rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    sin> archer anyway >.>
    nahh try having a good archer vs a good sin, then look at the outcome lol. if the sin runs the archer stuns/ice. if the archer runs, he still stuns/ice. win-win scenario lol. in PK the story's a bit different though.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    awesome , i hated when in ardream im fighting against shitload orcs and im doing good tanking them all on priest, and then 1 archer enters ardream and i die instant lol, thats blows..but not anymore

oh and maybe now i wont think down upon human archers as much when i see them
    the difference isnt enormous now....the solution is to simply substitute the 2nd AS with multiple shot...meaning ur gona get 2 arrows less damage but still gona get hit by 8 arrows. This means there will be a 20% damage drop..this cooldown shit will still make tanking an archer a rare thing to do lol.

(been human archer for a while now and i honestly dont know why some archer NT to orc just for the crummy AS...i still pwn orcs that spam AS on me lmao)

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Instead of using (AS,MS,AS,MS) combo, couldnt you use (AS,MS,MS,AS,MS,MS) combo?

I'm not an archer so idk but what i can say is that there is no such thing as an elite amongst a class of 1 nation.

Not trying to flame, but any Orc archer was pretty bad ass before the fix. The only way to prove you were indeed the best of your class is to continue playing through this roadbump, otherwise you will lose that reputation.
    AS,MS,AS,MS still works...thats what human archers have been using all this time lol.

P.S i'm not trying to spam this thread i just see alot of posts which need clarification.

Banned Senior Member

I know. I've been chewed up by human archers, they can still shoot faster than i can heal :P

btw, there's a multi-quote button next to the quote button...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    LMAO how the hell is it unnecessary if human archers aren't able to do it too? That's like saying if a priest in orc side with fail-safe heal has his heal nerfed, it's unnecessary. lmao get on the program dude, the game is meant to be fair, at least u enjoyed having the advantage for a while (WHILE as in AGES), be happy with that while it lasted rofl.
    for the 1000000000th time, the reasonable fix was to take cooldown away from both sides.

also, EVERYONE HALF DECENT ON ORC SIDE ALWAYS USED ARROWSHOWER+MULTI, NOT JUST SHOWERS so ur not telling anything new bro.

i love people who ignorantly talk like if they even played archer before. stop making urself look like an idiot tbh

@MINO, i thought of that, but multiple shot also has CD just in human side.

i just find it funny that people decide to quit becuz an advantage is taken away. That I think is the true meaning of NOOB.

not directed at anyone in particular.... reminds me of when they put did minorheal cooldown..all sins ran like hell from the game.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i just find it funny that people decide to quit becuz an advantage is taken away. That I think is the true meaning of NOOB.

not directed at anyone in particular.... reminds me of when they put did minorheal cooldown..all sins ran like hell from the game.
    an advantage? humans having the cooldown did NOT make any ORC go archer, lol. humans were disadvantaged, and they should have taken cooldown off them instead of giving cooldown to orcs and then blaming orcs by saying they're complaining about losing their advantage, when humans were actually disadvantaged and orcs were normal.

seeing it as an advantage is stupid imo, that's not the reason orc archers are quitting, playing an archer with cooldown is a waste of time.

Banned Senior Member

Pretty useless arguement imo, considering that they are perfectly balanced now.

May the best archer finally reveal himself.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

lol draven.

advantage over who? i could give a shit about going against human archers, in fact if u wanted me to i could have used only multishot on them.

ignorance is sure rampant in this thread.

my advice is: if u havent played archer at a decent skill level then refrain urself from arguing please

u just look stupid as fuck

(not to anyone in particular)

edit: @MINO sure theyr balanced now... tbh its not that bad for ur common archer. but i, as a guy that enjoys pking solo, was destroyed by this change.

cant defend myself from anyone anymore. sure archers still remain as an asset to their party, and they always were. but honestly... its not like archers actually were that useful in a 8v8 situation for anything other than support and spamming styx to ur priest lol.

archers damage is now terrible, and subpar compared to every other class except int priests

edit2: actually, even without cooldown archers damage in a 8v8 situation is... just bad. no one will stand still for you -_-
    Last edited by razor; 03-30-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Someone is getting maaaaaaad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast