Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64

Cool Down on Archer tonight !!!

This is a discussion on Cool Down on Archer tonight !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well its unfortunate that orcs cant combo any more, but now i can play human side archer and not be ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    59

    Default

    well its unfortunate that orcs cant combo any more, but now i can play human side archer and not be in fear of the orcs ( i have human and orc archers on diff accounts)
    i think orcs were over powered with no cool down. this was a good patch in my opinion, and ive played archer for over 6 years sooo... before u guys go flaming on it, think about both sides please

  2. #32
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Someone is getting maaaaaaad

  3. #33
    TheArcher
    Guest

    Default

    I just like how people act like archers are no good for pk or in 8v8. As a human archer you can still cancel priests heals with the AS+Ms while both have cool down. You can styx and blind and cure and deliever high damage with 1 hit. When someone trys to run or as soon as the priest or mage go down its free game on kills.

  4. #34
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    u have an iron bow+8 orange stuff.. id like to see u killing people with those outrageous 400 damage dark pursuers

  5. #35
    Senior Member Sl1ckster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    nahh try having a good archer vs a good sin, then look at the outcome lol. if the sin runs the archer stuns/ice. if the archer runs, he still stuns/ice. win-win scenario lol. in PK the story's a bit different though.
    dont know why everyone always thinks that.. maybe ppl need to learn how to do a real s-r combo..

    tbh i think the class is mostly good to annoy ppl from far away now.. run and shoot from far as possible thats pretty much how i've seen human archers pk.. not all but the majority.. I'd be bored if thats how that class was played >.<

  6. #36
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i just find it funny that people decide to quit becuz an advantage is taken away. That I think is the true meaning of NOOB.

    not directed at anyone in particular.... reminds me of when they put did minorheal cooldown..all sins ran like hell from the game.
    ahhh these were bad times, no more tanking parties cmon how is that fair??

    anyways archers are just gonna have to learn to be more team players now then going around ksing/soloing nigs with arrow shower ^^

  7. #37
    TheArcher
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    u have an iron bow+8 orange stuff.. id like to see u killing people with those outrageous 400 damage dark pursuers
    For one I dont have an IB+8, so atleast get your facts straight before you try to bash someone! Secondly, I get more kills than I die and I help out my parties which is all that is needed. I dont baba gear or anything I play with what I have. If you dont like that or try to talk shit atleast get your facts right lol I never said anything bad to you, just commented on a post and you try to flame me....thats pretty lame on your part man

  8. #38
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sl1ckster View Post
    dont know why everyone always thinks that.. maybe ppl need to learn how to do a real s-r combo..

    tbh i think the class is mostly good to annoy ppl from far away now.. run and shoot from far as possible thats pretty much how i've seen human archers pk.. not all but the majority.. I'd be bored if thats how that class was played >.<
    and yes +1 to this

  9. #39
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher View Post
    For one I dont have an IB+8, so atleast get your facts straight before you try to bash someone! Secondly, I get more kills than I die and I help out my parties which is all that is needed. I dont baba gear or anything I play with what I have. If you dont like that or try to talk shit atleast get your facts right lol I never said anything bad to you, just commented on a post and you try to flame me....thats pretty lame on your part man
    your argument is invalid however.

    archers role in a party was already pretty bad, now theyr just useless unless built fully ap whore.

    subpar support, subpar damage, almost no impact on the outcome of a 8v8. even without cooldown it was like this, now its even worse.

    u can pretend all u want that ur useful in a party but ur only fooling urself. even a support ice mage can dish out more damage than an archer rofl. no reason to even play that horribly underpowered class anymore.

    and for the record one of your posts was indirectly towards me so why shouldnt i reply? im not even flaming. just trying to post the truth here.

    @juicy i was the only archer that actually pk'd solo cz i believe. every other top archer always ran scrolled and in parties with 2 duffers min (cough tidoggg cough)

  10. #40
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Wont be long till theres a hack to take the cooldown off just chill

  11. #41
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i just find it funny that people decide to quit becuz an advantage is taken away. That I think is the true meaning of NOOB.

    not directed at anyone in particular.... reminds me of when they put did minorheal cooldown..all sins ran like hell from the game.
    Agree. I haven't played sin without the minor cooldown but even with the cooldown sin is almost immortal in dcz. I can imagine how powerful it would have been without the cooldown. Totally unfair to other classes. Same goes for AS spam.

  12. #42
    TheArcher
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    your argument is invalid however.

    archers role in a party was already pretty bad, now theyr just useless unless built fully ap whore.

    subpar support, subpar damage, almost no impact on the outcome of a 8v8. even without cooldown it was like this, now its even worse.

    u can pretend all u want that ur useful in a party but ur only fooling urself. even a support ice mage can dish out more damage than an archer rofl. no reason to even play that horribly underpowered class anymore.

    and for the record one of your posts was indirectly towards me so why shouldnt i reply? im not even flaming. just trying to post the truth here.

    @juicy i was the only archer that actually pk'd solo cz i believe. every other top archer always ran scrolled and in parties with 2 duffers min (cough tidoggg cough)
    I only made that one post and it was in no way towards you lol. I have nothing against you I was just posting my opinion on the topic and you had to try to put me down. I agree that they are underpowered now but still can be useful.

  13. #43
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    an advantage? humans having the cooldown did NOT make any ORC go archer, lol. humans were disadvantaged, and they should have taken cooldown off them instead of giving cooldown to orcs and then blaming orcs by saying they're complaining about losing their advantage, when humans were actually disadvantaged and orcs were normal.

    seeing it as an advantage is stupid imo, that's not the reason orc archers are quitting, playing an archer with cooldown is a waste of time.
    i was orc, nt'd to human. all our archers would not nt to human. Orc archers had the advantage over human archers with no cooldown( Sow is one that would not follow becuz of the cooldown). was my point. seeing orc archers quit over the cooldown was my main point.....

  14. #44
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i was orc, nt'd to human. all our archers would not nt to human. Orc archers had the advantage over human archers with no cooldown( Sow is one that would not follow becuz of the cooldown). was my point. seeing orc archers quit over the cooldown was my main point.....
    i see where your coming from, im saying most orc archers didn't become archers because humans got cooldown, they became archers cuz they wanted to be.

    i didn't go human when i was an archer because i wanted to continue to play archer at a higher level, as opposed to be more of a support based character. we all have our own opinions, im sure people experienced at playing archer would tend to agree with me, and people who play other classes and haven't really played archer think another way. but what can we do but accept what G1 says, first they say whatever is in Japan KO or korean ko is the way to go, and then when there's no cooldown, they say its for hacks.

    thats the biggest reason im pissed

  15. #45
    Senior Member fugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    for the 1000000000th time, the reasonable fix was to take cooldown away from both sides.

    also, EVERYONE HALF DECENT ON ORC SIDE ALWAYS USED ARROWSHOWER+MULTI, NOT JUST SHOWERS so ur not telling anything new bro.

    i love people who ignorantly talk like if they even played archer before. stop making urself look like an idiot tbh

    @MINO, i thought of that, but multiple shot also has CD just in human side.


    Sorry but unlike some people i'm not a presumptuous douche like yourself claiming i haven't played archer before. PM SlicedAndDiced or SayWolfPlease then talk, idiot.

    Hey, i'm not the retard who's quitting a class simply because his trigger finger can't shoot fast enough anymore, and don't try to cover it up with "oh i always wanted to quit i just wanted to wait for something like this to make me quit". and IF that BOLD sentence was TRUE, then this shouldn't even be a reason for you quitting since you CLAIM you're half decent enough not to spam AS on its own...Self-owned?

    You're just like the other thousands of retarded orc archers who simply chose archer due to it's AS speed, you have no value for the actual class and you're just too much of a lil twat to admit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Yeah..all n00bs who used to think they are pros by spamming one button are now gonna quit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i just find it funny that people decide to quit becuz an advantage is taken away. That I think is the true meaning of NOOB.

    not directed at anyone in particular.... reminds me of when they put did minorheal cooldown..all sins ran like hell from the game.
    Those quotes pretty much explains what you are. Have fun quitting.
    Last edited by fugar; 03-31-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •