Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ive been wondering

This is a discussion on ive been wondering within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i always see people vs ppl and lose and they dont use scrolls or anything well i bet they are ...
Page: 1

Rathian

i always see people vs ppl and lose and they dont use scrolls or anything well i bet they are retarded xD cuz theres a forgotten skill that gives 50ac!!!!you guys should realize tho that this skill is freakin awesome and can b the diff between losing or winning a vs and ive also noticed that some ppl complain that all classes get ac buffs expcet warrior well i guess they r retarded...

Everyone knows about it, its only 50 ac so most don't bother with it

3thos

you sir, are the fucking retarted one.

also, wrong section, notice the media section?

notice how you have media in this topic?

thereby stating, it goes in the media section.

That is all.

That is all.[/b]
    Learn some respect kid, hes only making a point. And i don't see Admin next to your name so why bother flame him...Attention? Post count?

Banned

Learn some respect kid[/b]

3thos

Learn some respect kid, hes only making a point. And i don't see Admin next to your name so why bother flame him...Attention? Post count?[/b]
    not post count.

not attention.

what does having admin next to your name have anything to do with this?

i do it because people need to learn where to post, it is annoying beyond belief for both the community and the admins.

TwistTheKnife

That is all.[/b]
    IF anything it would go in the Player questions and Tips section. Just because it has an SS in it doesnt mean it belongs in the media section.This kid is a prick. This is the 67246848th post Ive seen from him beginning with "You sir are a retrard..." Stop being a fuckin' forum nazi and get a life...

Banned

I think rathian is right respect to point that ac can make the diff between win or lose a vs. And i am agree that it is a general question, so it is welcome to this section.

Banned

50 ac is like another rol w/o hp

venom

think 50 def isnt the diff -_-
    who cares about 50ac^^

tommyleonghk

valk/gryphon ac set = 50 ac

tamachan

That is all.[/b]
    whats your problem? :huh: hes just telling us warriors that we have a skill we may forgotten.... dont have to be so mean...

General chat is about anything about knightonline, this is about a skill in warriors.
    Media is about KnightOnline movies or pictures... for people to watch / view.
    This topic is for people to Read and Learn.
    This topic requires most attention and the picture is to show what hes trying to say...

----------------------

Rathian baba :P ty for telling us :P but im sure most already know about this skill

tommyleonghk

whats your problem? :huh: hes just telling us warriors that we have a skill we may forgotten.... dont have to be so mean...

General chat is about anything about knightonline, this is about a skill in warriors.
    Media is about KnightOnline movies or pictures... for people to watch / view.
    This topic is for people to Read and Learn.
    This topic requires most attention and the picture is to show what hes trying to say...
    ----------------------

Rathian baba :P ty for telling us :P but im sure most already know about this skill [/b]
    +1 tamachan...

saw cammy in ronark... same person?

back to topic

+2 tamachan :lol:

Banned

Y do ppl tell other ppl wrong section....ppl just skip your post they dont even read it... I think that should actually start being considered spamming. It doesnt really have anything to do with topic, just a guy sayin ur wrong and walking away.

tommyleonghk

Y do ppl tell other ppl wrong section....ppl just skip your post they dont even read it... I think that should actually start being considered spamming. It doesnt really have anything to do with topic, just a guy sayin ur wrong and walking away.[/b]
    mods-wanna-be....pfff

lol...its like someone who's not a traffic police trying to give someone a ticket for speeding :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast