Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool new response from CS

This is a discussion on Cool new response from CS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they would not sell their license but what if MGames takes their license?[/b] http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=125525...
Page: 2

HolyFish

they would not sell their license but what if MGames takes their license?[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=125525

SLeePMoDe

Its not the fact that they wont help me because im no prem that gets me, its the fact that i had prem when the problem first started and it ran out before they fixed it

friend of mine who got hacked got the same exact answer over and over finally he bought a bronze premium and they told him they couldnt rollback and resolve his problems dont buy the prem waste of $!

Manilas

Here's a new answer from them. Pretty funny since they say that they can't do shit for me.

Hail ******!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, this issue is out of our domain, so we ask that you please contact a GM in-game to further assist you. When the GMs are working online you can ‘/PM’ them. Check the Knight Online forums for your server to see the names of all the GMs currently working on your specific server and nation. Be advised that they get many PMs at a time, so you may have to wait a few minutes to speak to one directly. Thank you for your patience and for your continued support of Knight Online. Happy Hunting!

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Prithvi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12