Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CooLTanG - Hacked (failed), SillyHo - Hacked

This is a discussion on CooLTanG - Hacked (failed), SillyHo - Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What if I only use my hotmail for KO? Using my gmail for messenger, and important e-mails. I only open ...
Page: 3

NeronDomitius

What if I only use my hotmail for KO?
    Using my gmail for messenger, and important e-mails.
    I only open my hotmail when I sign up for some some useless websites that need confirmation e-mails.[/b]
    ur hotmail can be linked to ur ko or gamresfirst acc and u can be safe, but as soon as hacker finds our ur hotmail acc, ur fuked. so, keep ur hotmail acc secret, dont tell it to anyone.

mobill

Good job on getting you account back CoolTang. Glad to hear it was resolved. You really do have to be careful these days...

Huzar

Now u write this, ehh... my gmail and acc got hacked 10 days ago I know only from what ip someone log in to my 2nd email (after someone stole all my items, i change them, but it's useles, he log in 2nd emial, dunno how) - this guy is from my country, live 300 km away from me, but on this ip is connect 500 pc, so... :/

Achemenes

got same problem on mozart but u can t do a shit and till k2 do something u can say bye to your account we ve got our account 3 times back and hacked again over and over now u gotta play with ur real life

lol this brings me back to this topic Hotmail emails are not safe, nor will they ever be :P

Yeah, a lot of work in your/sillys char, lucky fully, you made it, silly however, was less fortunate.[/b]
    Never seen so many commas used in such a short sentence.

suicide_dela

wow i'm surprised this is only happening to people now. this is what got me to quit KO the first time.. i think it was 2 or 3 years ago. took me about a week or 2 to get my email and KO accounts back. same stuff, all my info was changed to turkish info. i was even receivinig turkish emails for a few weeks or months after it all happened. of course i always end up migrating back to KO anyway. after this happened i started copy pasting my passwords and making them very hard to decipher. hope no one else has to go through all this.

I used some ip address locator and it came from the city Izmir.[/b]
    Same city where live that Vindictive hacker :blink: Can he be the same one ?

Arthurios

vandy.. thats the guy from yesterday we talked with. He uses a proxy so i dont think he lives in Izmir. That guy according to him went to Robert College in Istanbul so he's probably from Istanbul.

edit : there is a technical university in Izmir so you could be right.. he said that he needs to go to university today so thatswhy he left yesterday night.

superturk

wow i'm surprised this is only happening to people now. this is what got me to quit KO the first time.. i think it was 2 or 3 years ago. took me about a week or 2 to get my email and KO accounts back. same stuff, all my info was changed to turkish info. i was even receivinig turkish emails for a few weeks or months after it all happened. of course i always end up migrating back to KO anyway. after this happened i started copy pasting my passwords and making them very hard to decipher. hope no one else has to go through all this.[/b]
    ps3 online is more fun and cheaper ....someone tell me that, the real hacker is from usa and pretends to be turk..and he have poor spelling
    some programmer

Arthurios

wow you got the same name as I have ingame ^^

Ainelover

i use my email we get from the company we hire internet from :P <3

vandy.. thats the guy from yesterday we talked with. He uses a proxy so i dont think he lives in Izmir. That guy according to him went to Robert College in Istanbul so he&#39;s probably from Istanbul.

edit : there is a technical university in Izmir so you could be right.. he said that he needs to go to university today so thatswhy he left yesterday night.[/b]

who knows probably thats him, and we need to pay or hire an assasin to go after this hacker .. .

how much it cost usd for a few turk guys to go give him a visit at his house , $ 100 usd for 10x fat dudes ? to go kick his azz .. ><!

Arthurios

hes 24 and made like 35k usd according to him.. so he will buy them off again

damn hes getting us down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast