Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Copy Cats

This is a discussion on Copy Cats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I (BlueAdept) was in EMC on D1 and saw a Char by the name of IkombatI who has forumed a ...
Page: 1

Jenny25

Question

I (BlueAdept) was in EMC on D1 and saw a Char by the name of IkombatI who has forumed a clan called Amity1 now this is not a part of our clan at all our clan names are as follows Amity, Am1ty, Am11ty,and AmityDLC....That is the true Amity...The others are followers. I just wanted people to know this so there is no confusion tyvm and have fun!!!! TTFN

Banned

well there is a koxper in ur clan so can u fix that ><

Jenny25

And who might that be? Please let me know and I am sure it will be fixed...tyvm

Banned

yepp once i get his name again ill tell u...it was in wes night lunar war ..humans kicked ass but i was on horse..was getting hit turned around a small warrior was just smaking at me...i keeped ligh feeting away and still right behind me.. just went on for 20 secs.i truned around and owned him ><..but yea he had some clannies with him in his party so somone knows what im talking about thats in ur clan

Banned

rob ftw ... wakakakakaka

Banned

lol

Dr4g0n

yepp once i get his name again ill tell u...it was in wes night lunar war ..humans kicked ass but i was on horse..was getting hit turned around a small warrior was just smaking at me...i keeped ligh feeting away and still right behind me.. just went on for 20 secs.i truned around and owned him ><..but yea he had some clannies with him in his party so somone knows what im talking about thats in ur clan[/b]
    its called using tp to friend scrolls dumb ass, he was tping to me (a rouge) and from what I saw and recorded we owned your ass so stop lying fuking whiner

Banned

ok a warrior speed hacking up to me by myself in a war is called friend scrolls ..fuk u get some skills before u start making up shit..LOL OWNED bro no one in ur clan that is good. so stfu ..ur members use cheats AND STILL GETS RAPED

Validating

ok a warrior speed hacking up to me by myself in a war is called friend scrolls ..fuk u get some skills before u start making up shit..LOL OWNED bro no one in ur clan that is good. so stfu ..ur members use cheats AND STILL GETS RAPED[/b]
    :huh:

im going to make a char name BlueAdept1 and join them :lol:

HotAsIce

For the record, tp to friend scrolls don&#39;t work in wars. Unless he has decent, he was using a speed hack.

ok a warrior speed hacking up to me by myself in a war is called friend scrolls ..fuk u get some skills before u start making up shit..LOL OWNED bro no one in ur clan that is good. so stfu ..ur members use cheats AND STILL GETS RAPED[/b]
    i will make ur take bad ur words if i still had my gears on diez. but ill leave it to BFD the job in pawning ur ass

Banned Senior Member

Dragon has always been a liar so guess he hasn&#39;t changed

its called using tp to friend scrolls dumb ass, he was tping to me (a rouge) and from what I saw and recorded we owned your ass so stop lying fuking whiner[/b]
    Someone told it but once again TP to friend scrolls dont work in war/cz . What you are saying is bullshit

DarkSid

I will rape you faggot!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast