Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Copy Cats

This is a discussion on Copy Cats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wont think that amity would cheat but copycats means that u guys are doing a great job...
Page: 2

wont think that amity would cheat but copycats means that u guys are doing a great job

ChowBoy

I will rape you faggot![/b]
    LoL

Jenny25

Lightbulb

Listen I had made this post just to inform you guys what was happening and to let u know that they arent apart of us. Now as for being accused of cheating like i said u find out who it was and we will look into it. Now tp to friends scroll dont work in war they do how ever work in invation...I didnt want to start a fight i just was trying to clear something up.

Ty for the compliment Lev0.

As for that person who wants to make a char with the name BlueAdept1 fine go right ahead in this game there is always room for followers...So follow on.

Now as for amity as a whole we do not allow cheaters in our clan but it is hard to see we depend on everyone around to help us if they see it to tell us we also try to take peoples word on it but yes if we see it there is no 123 ur out it is 1 strike ur out.

Well guys u all have fun going off topic after this post. ttfn have fun and play hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

pX~

omg omg omg , carface

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

No need to flame her please.

I know how bloody annyoing it can be when peopel ripp your name or even clan name off. Amintiy are a good clan that are great fun to pk against.

Jenny25

No need to flame her please.

I know how bloody annyoing it can be when peopel ripp your name or even clan name off. Amintiy are a good clan that are great fun to pk against.[/b]
    Ty Felix it sucks u guys went orc miss u guys here human but it is fun to pk against u guys....glad to see u back

ok a warrior speed hacking up to me by myself in a war is called friend scrolls ..fuk u get some skills before u start making up shit..LOL OWNED bro no one in ur clan that is good. so stfu ..ur members use cheats AND STILL GETS RAPED[/b]
    Really? Which char do you play?

Edit: Nvm, just saw your char name....how about when you spike me in the back from out of stealth, you stay and finish the fight, and not run when you redball?

Really? Which char do you play?

Edit: Nvm, just saw your char name....how about when you spike me in the back from out of stealth, you stay and finish the fight, and not run when you redball?[/b]
    rofl ownt. turns out to be a pussie sin

Jenny25

rofl ownt. turns out to be a pussie sin[/b]

lol too funny...STAY and FIGHT lol

420_69

uh oh looks like someone isnt replying

Jenny25

lol

Validating

rofl ownt. turns out to be a pussie sin[/b]
    h34r: :P

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

ok now it is me you all think i use a speed hack. i hate amyone that hacks.
    i got a new pc. i do run fast at times i have been trying to get a gm to look in to it . i pm korlash. all i got back from him was he cant help with baded acc,s iam not baned. nothing more from him.
    if any one knows a gm and can tell him to meet me in game ill show theres no hacks !!
    my char is DREW62. lvl 73
    so all of you can see there no hack ill out run a roung with a gm there ..
    i want this to end so ill put my acc. on the line to show you all .
    war is sat. ill be there fine a gm!!!
    i did do 3 support tickets on this they said to find a gm i just know of the 1

aeonsave

amty is a great clan

drew and me go a long time he never used hack i will never believe he would steal hack cheat ore what so ever
    he is a good guy helped me out in the beginning even.

and it has been posted before ppl with dual core computer go faster but is it a hack? no

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast