Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Copy Cats

This is a discussion on Copy Cats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Triple post ftw! xD...
Page: 3

DarkSid

Triple post ftw! xD

internet was screwed up all was made within a minute

Dr4g0n

For the record, tp to friend scrolls don't work in wars. Unless he has decent, he was using a speed hack.[/b]
    Alright felix sorry

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

turn down the heat of the flames and stick on topic please

HI jenny, im the clanleader of that clan.

nah not true

<3 amity, really nice people. I remember back in shinigami when we had people like that. We always laughed at it. And now starlight clan is using our symbol but meh.

and jellytime go get a lolly and amuse urself instead of us, we can take care of ourselves kk.

Psy

Now as for amity as a whole we do not allow cheaters in our clan[/b]

Banned

ok ..sorry i havent reply ..i had places to go..but yea...you say you can beat me >< funny . and i never said the whole called koxped..some people in there i like but if you think by talking shit over the forums will get you somewhere thats good for you . but when ur in cz and slap that sheild on saying tptptptpptpttpp and im the one running after u ...yea stfu ..... ty for some flames when most of you i probly already beat...sorry for the spam/flaming i did i just wanted to tell the leader really to watch out for that one koxp ..and yea you cant use friend tp scrolls in war >< nice try tho

The thing u guys call speed hacking is no such thing......u can use tp to friend scrolls in invasion.....i do this all time...when one of our Clan Leaders is Commander...commanders are faster than LF rogues....so when he catches up to rogue....or warrior way in distance (im warrior too), i just tp to friend scroll on him and im right there to start beating the piss outta him....granted i use way to many scrolls lol but its good time!!

Jenny25

Ok last post for this topic like i said i was just advising about the Amity1 not being apart of us....and if u wanted to say something to me about someone in clan using koxp u could have sent me a msg instead of switching topic around....Now this topic is closed if u want to talk about cheating and koxp and clan go make another post this one was just made to advise now u all go play now bye....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123