Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Corrupt GM's or dupe?

This is a discussion on Corrupt GM's or dupe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Again... THEY HAVE THE BALLS AND THE MONEY TO UPGRADE THE ITEMS.... Sinins makes +9's... hes legit.. Pushmyswing made +9 ...
Page: 3

Again... THEY HAVE THE BALLS AND THE MONEY TO UPGRADE THE ITEMS.... Sinins makes +9's... hes legit.. Pushmyswing made +9 shell pads... there is an II +9, Raptor +9, HB +9, Mirage +9, 2x chitin shields +8 all in c-west... the only reason you guys complain is because u don't have +9's...[/b]
    There is only 1 CS+8 in C-west... And no... those items aren't legit you obviously don't know to much... 1st off getting all of the mats for those items is hard enough... Second getting all of the armor to +8 is extremely hard, and when it is at +8 why would you upgrade? Same thing for the daggers.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Again... THEY HAVE THE BALLS AND THE MONEY TO UPGRADE THE ITEMS.... Sinins makes +9's... hes legit.. Pushmyswing made +9 shell pads... there is an II +9, Raptor +9, HB +9, Mirage +9, 2x chitin shields +8 all in c-west... the only reason you guys complain is because u don't have +9's...[/b]
    wow u r a dumb one, these items are not legal everybody can see that :X
    and if ppl say they r legit than im sorry they are simply dumbasses

lolll that was the dumbest shit i ever heard lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll muhahaa

Banned

xD dude stop smoking crack

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

007_heal

That makes it a total of 4 sets then

2x Rouge (You can check the timing of when both Zealot and Agar_Abi are wearing there sets)
    1x Mage
    1x Priest

funny they tryed to hide it (non rebirth it)
    what a fail ^_^

he paid for it legit but the set was not made legit. that was what reffered to.[/b]
    Yea, I don't think the set was made legit either to be honest, but I bought it rather than some other rogue buying it in my server.

As for the +9 sets, don&#39;t even try to say those are legit <_< The difference is, there are no +8 sets to go +9 to begin with. With SininS, there were +8 shards to go +9. There are +8 II&#39;s to go +9, but there aren&#39;t full sets of +8 mythril to go +9, let alone making an entire set. You&#39;d need like 10 sets of +8 to make one set of +9. I don&#39;t know how all these items are getting in game, but something is definitely going on.

Servers should be flooded with enough +10 for every1, so this became again a skill based game, not a money based game

babashop ftw!

I think that is a bug. If you look at the item stats, there is no difference between their shell set and their mythril set. Why would the spend thousands of dollars, just to look cooler. Then again, this is Knight Online.

007_heal

KoK only shows stats for the regular dex, you have to add the armor set stats separately. Also you can look at daul raum +9 that they have.

Havoc

from +8 ge to + 10, in 11 days lol

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

K2 will soon force KingOfKnight to close, its not good for their Buisness

Banned

Didnt k2 just hire more gms ?

I smell GM Corruption, seems like the topic on the official forum about this 4 set&#39;s is removed.

This game is fucked up, time to sell and quit lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast