Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Corrupt GM's or dupe?

This is a discussion on Corrupt GM's or dupe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can it be the price for returning energy rock by ANY chances ? :S...
Page: 4

can it be the price for returning energy rock by ANY chances ? :S

007_heal

can it be the price for returning energy rock by ANY chances ? :S[/b]
    That was 1 item of your choosing. Not a set of items.

Banned

K2 will soon force KingOfKnight to close, its not good for their Buisness [/b]
    hahah so true

MannMorder

yes people in cw do have that kind of money to throw away on items... there are not that many high lvl clans/groups that really go boss hunting... they go out in a group and go kill every boss in one run thats how they get there money and now its even easier for em since everyone left for iona they get everything...
    now there is a chance that some of them are not legit

and the CS +8 on cw is 100% LEGIT!!! it was given by a gm to queenrasta for returning the energy rock

speedkill

yes people in cw do have that kind of money to throw away on items... there are not that many high lvl clans/groups that really go boss hunting... they go out in a group and go kill every boss in one run thats how they get there money and now its even easier for em since everyone left for iona they get everything...
    now there is a chance that some of them are not legit
    and the CS +8 on cw is 100% LEGIT!!! it was given by a gm to queenrasta for returning the energy rock[/b]

This is for all people who think those +9 items are legit/perfectly normal:

It's already very hard to make 1 single raum or some +7 mithril pieces for most players, and these guys suddenly have all of these items at +9 out of nowhere?
    Let's make a calculation
    we start with 100%
    +3 to +4 = 90%
    +4 to +5 = 80% of 90% = 72%
    +5 to +6 = 60% of 72% = 43,5%
    +6 to +7 = 35% of 43,5% = 15,23%
    +7 to +8 = 10% of 15,23% = 1,52%
    +8 to +9 = 1% of 1,52% = 0,0152%

100/0,0152 = 6579
    out of 6579 +1 items, based on these percentages, only 1 of them should pass to +9

for the dual raums: 6579*2 = 13158 raums to make dual +9 wich would be (on c-west) around 132580 gold bars. or in babashopper language: 132580* $ 9= $1.184.220,-
    now, let's add the price of the bus:
    13158*0,025= 328,95 gb
    328,95*8=2631,6 gb
    132580+2631,6=135211,6 gb
    135212* $9 = $1.216.908,-

set items = 6579*5=32895

so to make a char with these items you will need:
    32895 exceptional +1 mithril armors
    13158 raums +1
    -------
    46053 +1 craft items

I bet the people claiming that these items are legit are either:
    -the owners of these items
    -new to ko

anyway, the amount of gb needed to make these items will cost 3-5 million dollars, so it's definately corruption or an anvil cheat/bug

quick edit: yes, the +8 cs is legit, everybody knows that. It was even officially anounced by k2 :P

actually its 100% to +5 with trina

speedkill

actually its 100% to +5 with trina[/b]
    i heard stories of people failing to +5 with trina.

but indeed the percentages with trina will be higher, but i'm not sure how much a trina exactly adds so i didnt add it in the calculation. you will still need thousands of these items to make one of them +9, not even mentioning 6 trina's for every +1 item :P ($ 10 each, so that's gonna cost a lot of $$$ :P )

knightned

Did you add the cost of BUS to your calculations?

speedkill

Did you add the cost of BUS to your calculations?[/b]
    nope, added them

Banned

must be corrupted, or there is some new upgrade bug
    no way how to make this stuff in legit way so fast
    easy as that

515saint

good god thats insane raum 9's mythril 9 wow this guy is a gm i would love to see his uniques !

must be corrupted, or there is some new upgrade bug
    no way how to make this stuff in legit way so fast
    easy as that[/b]
    If there were enouge new armor's in beramus i might think there is a upgrade bug.

BUT THERE IS NOT ENOUGE FREAKING NEW ARMOR ON BERAMUS TO MAKE A +8 FULL SET, ANY CLASS!!!

So put upgrade out of your head, im searching already 2 weeks for a few ex mage peaces +0/+1/+2/+3/+4/+5/6+/+7.

Banned Senior Member

pff this sux...

well in beramus there even aint no +7 ex mythril set so those items are 100% illegal.. and +10 GE.. pff my friend is the only 1 in the server with even a +9 GE

So your telling me from no +8 new armor to 3x sets is legit. To put it another way they got them in a matter of days, nobody has that kind of money around the game. Now to the matter of GE +10, there is only 1 GE +9 one the server and its rebirthed, my friend is the one that owns it. This guy pulls a +10 out of his ass when previously he was using a +8? Online might have money but they dont have that MUCH money to make those items in the game. Also if you have followed these guys on KoK you would know that they have never worn anything below Shell +9 sets and weapons in there respective classes, now that is kind of fishy.

Now you are talking about something completely different about C-West. That is a whole server that is been out for a year now. They are individual items that are spread out on the server. While Online is one clan and 3x armor sets appear in that one clan alone with new weapons.[/b]
    BALLS ? HOW MUCH CASH U NEED TO MAKE AN EXEPTIONAL DRAGON SET +9 AND A FUCKING BAAL +9 DID U EVER COUNT THAT FUCKING SHIT!? SEEM'S U NEVER HEART ABOUT FUCKING DATABASE HACKERS THAT MAKING EVERYSHIT U WANT TO OR GM EDITED ITEMS..CWEST IS LIKE 1 YEAR OLD AND GOT 1 RAP 1 HB 1 II 2X SHARD 2 X SHELL..CEAST GOT LIKE 100 OF +9 ITEMS..WAKE UP AND LIVE THE KO CHEATERS WORLD...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast