Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SacredHealDane

Corruption on KO4life and favoritism.

This is a discussion on Corruption on KO4life and favoritism. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got an infraction and the reason was for posting "advertising" which i never did. I simply replied to SheldonCoopers ...
Page: 1

Probation Senior Member

Default Corruption on KO4life and favoritism.

I got an infraction and the reason was for posting "advertising" which i never did. I simply replied to SheldonCoopers private server topic and gave my honest opinion. Turks are posting links to skill edits for the server and other ways to cheat because he has a very outdated anti cheat. Thats the absolute truth. Im tired of getting infractions for telling the truth. People have the right to know.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    I got an infraction and the reason was for posting "advertising" which i never did. I simply replied to SheldonCoopers private server topic and gave my honest opinion. Turks are posting links to skill edits for the server and other ways to cheat because he has a very outdated anti cheat. Thats the absolute truth. Im tired of getting infractions for telling the truth. People have the right to know.
    got bannned few times , its this forum its old and runs on kids with power.
    i think an admin or admins havent step foot on this forums for a year almost probably more
    black likes this.