Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Costumer Support

This is a discussion on Costumer Support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think 40% of the players got hacked at least 1 time... If u were hacked, did u send tickets ...
Page: 1

kpuano

I think 40% of the players got hacked at least 1 time...
    If u were hacked, did u send tickets for costumer support?
    If yes, did they help u?
    If yes again, how did they help u and what did u write in the ticket?
    I got hacked and i'm trying to get my items back.
    If Costumer Support helped u, post here.
    This topic may help many players that were K2'ed :mellow:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

unless u got gm contacts or spam tickets like shit, the only thing u will get is a set for ur class ( depending on the lvl also, higher lvl higher +) like, for a 75+ warr is a set shell 7 1 rappy 7 ( no str no poison) and accesories +9-+10 str

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

This topic may help many players that were K2'ed :mellow:[/b]
    How exactly?

kpuano

unless u got gm contacts or spam tickets like shit, the only thing u will get is a set for ur class ( depending on the lvl also, higher lvl higher +) like, for a 75+ warr is a set shell 7 1 rappy 7 ( no str no poison) and accesories +9-+10 str[/b]
    Well... I'm mage lvl 70.. if i get set complete +7 and an elixir +7 I would be happy.. I never saw they giving more than these items anyway.. better than nothing

they will give u paper set +7 and a wizard +7 :P

human_sin

they will give u paper set +7 and a wizard +7 :P[/b]
    u ll be lucky if they gonna give u it xD

Banned

i send a ticket once,they told me to wait after 1 week because he had to send it to some other guy then i got my anwser and it was like i expected.

im always careful whit what i download so i have never got hacked.

Terrorblade

I was hacked exactly when RoFD came out and my character prolly apeared on other's screen (old bug).
    I spammed CS tickets like hell for two months, mostly at least 3 tickets per day. First reply was automatic about escalating this issue into another department etc. After 1 month they asked for closer info of missing items, how it did happen etc. Then I had to wait another month till I recieved a ticket that my issue has been solved. Btw I was paying Gold prem for those two months.

I logged in and saw that my items are back, tho they forgot few.

The thing is that it happened a long time ago and I think that some time after my hack, they annouced no help to hacked accounts.

I got hacked, lvl 61 bp i lost ii+7 and ce and +8 paper item.. i got back +8 paper SET and ii+5, all +8 str accessories..

Magicality

I think 40% of the players got hacked at least 1 time...[/b]
    99.45% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Banned

I sent in tickets, they said "check your inn hostess for items of equal value to your character blah blah"

I go to my inn and nothing is there. I send in another ticket and they say they sent me my items again...and what do you know, nothin in my inn again.

jordan900

my brother was hacked and i think they gave him a shell 6 set and dual shard 6's and dex 9 accesseries...........before he got hacked he only have chitin 7 set a shard 7 and +7 dagger of player......i guess he lied to them maybe

tommyleonghk

i helped a fren got back some items from k2 after he was hacked...a level 75 warrior

Items hacked : dual we / dual rocs / skelebelt / personal shield / hanguk+7 / spear of murkey water+7 / shell set+7 / 3gb coins / all shit in inn

Items by K2 : shell set +7 (no bonus) / Rappy+7 (no element) / 50 x 720hp pots

:wacko: <_<

Sent first ticket got auto response in like 5 minutes saying they need to escalate to a higher department, nothing since then and that was about 5 weeks ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast