Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being branded

This is a discussion on Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being branded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MeeP when a turk pms me, babbles in turkish for few lines and i say english? i ...
Page: 2

Michal_PL

Originally posted by MeeP
    when a turk pms me, babbles in turkish for few lines and i say english? i get bb or y fuck your...
    muhahahahahaha :lol:

This really makes me laugh. :lol:

Some turks says "Do u really think that this game will be better with out us?" i must say yes. Lots of my friends dont play from your cause, to many aga babas...

MaJe

For sure it is not fotoshopped, Doc1 doesnt need to do it. And about this pms, never got one of them. This is just sad.
    :mellow:

PriesTesS

maybe it's coz he just killed a citizen of turkey h43r:

i don't get to many bad turkish pm's.

Doc

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    maybe it's coz he just killed a citizen of turkey *h43r: *

i don't get to many bad turkish pm's.
    LOL that was an old CZ kill that I thought would be funny to stick on to this PM. I dont have anything against the Turkish players of this game, some of them are real GG's, just a pity that there seams to be so many idiots that are giving them a bad name in general.

hej

Got that response when i wrote: what?

I allways now write Hej when they write S.a or slm and then if it come NE i write Jo, if they write something more i write säger du det.

Hej=Hi
    Ne(nej)=No
    Jo=Yes
    säger du det= do you say that..

SiegeR

Default Re: Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being bra

Originally posted by Doc
    Is this one of the reasons why ppl are against the Turkish?????? * Note that at no point did I say anything bad, damn I was even nice.

u sure its turkish??

many foreigners learnd how to use y as i like arca and some more(arca a.q) even tho its not turkish name so it could be from peru or poland because they also ruin this game.

NOT ALL OF THEM
    i know very cool peruvian ppl

Originally posted by MaJe
    For sure it is not fotoshopped, Doc1 doesnt need to do it. And about this pms, never got one of them. This is just sad. *
    Yes u do, don't lie...every day I write to you "Hei sinä seksikäs pieni vihreä mies, miten olisi jos etsisimme hiljaisen merenrantaravintolan ja aloittaisimme sieltä yhteisen tulevaisuuden" but you never answer

oh btw transelation "Hi you sexy small green man, what if we would start to find silent restaurant by the sea shore and start our common future from there" :lol: :wub:

Nowadays I reply all pms not written in english,finnish,swedish only by using finnish, now many have stopped pming me :P

Morrr

Originally posted by SiegeR
    even tho its not turkish name so it could be from peru or poland because they also ruin this game.
    Polish players ruin the game??? You retaired or wath??? :blink:

MaJe

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe
    For sure it is not fotoshopped, Doc1 doesnt need to do it. And about this pms, never got one of them. This is just sad. *
    Yes u do, don't lie...every day I write to you "Hei sinä seksikäs pieni vihreä mies, miten olisi jos etsisimme hiljaisen merenrantaravintolan ja aloittaisimme sieltä yhteisen tulevaisuuden" but you never answer

oh btw transelation "Hi you sexy small green man, what if we would start to find silent restaurant by the sea shore and start our common future from there" :lol: :wub:

Nowadays I reply all pms not written in english,finnish,swedish only by using finnish, now many have stopped pming me :P[/b]
    B) B) B) :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michal_PL

I agree with Morrr. ^_^ Did u ever get stupid PM from polish ppl? :blink: If u had plz show us... <_<

ProudAresian

Originally posted by Amano

me: sitting there doing nothing
    turk: aga and whole bunch of turkish whichi don't understand
    me: tao hieu may noi gi tao chet lien
    turk: baba and another bunch of turkish
    me: may noi may nghe
    turk: lwl? clan? *
    me: cac du. me. may
    lol, am i right, or are you telling him to die in vietnamese? :P

Man0rMachine

no but when i see a macroer it is or a turk or a polish/cz guy -_-

Volcanic

Originally posted by Michal_PL
    I agree with Morrr. ^_^ Did u ever get stupid PM from polish ppl? :blink: If u had plz show us... <_<
    I give you inferno clan on Ares.

Just tell them that a kurd is poking their mother, that usually works.

FiRe

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Michal_PL
    I give you inferno clan on Ares.

Just tell them that a kurd is poking their mother, that usually works.[/b]

hmm and turks is poking ur mother ?

SlashGun

How can u judge all turks for 1 pm ? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast