Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being branded

This is a discussion on Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being branded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cuz they dont care. Their pranets %100 dont know what kinda games they are playing at cybercafes. There is a ...
Page: 5

MaJe

Cuz they dont care. Their pranets %100 dont know what kinda games they are playing at cybercafes. There is a little cybercafe here, we sometimes go there with my friends cuz it is funny to play there all togather.Also we buy coke and chocolate so %100 bnous fun there.
    And everyday we are talking to these children but it changes nothink. Sometimes they are using the pc next to me and they are spaming ''aga party plss'' to me in pms. I cant kıll them. Generally we are getting them away from cafe but u know they are paying so they can do what they want. :S

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    Originally posted by PriesTesS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriesTesS)
    maybe it's coz he just killed a citizen of turkey *h43r: *

i don't get to many bad turkish pm's.[/b]
    LOL that was an old CZ kill that I thought would be funny to stick on to this PM. I dont have anything against the Turkish players of this game, some of them are real GG's, just a pity that there seams to be so many idiots that are giving them a bad name in general. [/b]
    Like Maj :wub: :wub:

<!--QuoteBegin-Healer Dude
    @
    lol check my sig...
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    :blink:

<!--QuoteBegin-MaJe

Cuz they dont care. Their pranets %100 dont know what kinda games they are playing at cybercafes. There is a little cybercafe here, we sometimes go there with my friends cuz it is funny to play there all togather.Also we buy coke and chocolate so %100 bnous fun there. * *
    And everyday we are talking to these children but it changes nothink. Sometimes they are using the pc next to me and they are spaming ''aga party plss'' to me in pms. I cant kıll them. Generally we are getting them away from cafe but u know they are paying so they can do what they want. :S
    [/quote]

No one blames you Maj :wub: You are very much loved ! :wub: :wub:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Becouse i left my char on merchant today and forgot to block pms, and there were 90% of the screen covered by turk pms with CLAN PLZZZZZZZZZZ ALLLY PLZZZZZZZZZZ, CİTİN SHELL 10M OKİ, and after no reply couse i was sleeping, they were nice with words like sie aq ibne fuk mother sister father etc

Michal_PL

What now? Mor and michale_pl defending polish players here?
    Im Pole and i will defend Polish players until i will se some stupid PM from them. ^_^ My friend have _PL ( pl = poland ) on end of his nick and he always gets PM with "aga baba" ( btw in polish aga is name for girls and baba means old woman :lol: )

Psy

Dragonfaire

I really feel like we see enough of this in game and it is acomplishing nothing to keep posting it. All this will do is anger people against each other and I really don't want that. (Lock please <_< )

Michal_PL

Yes, lock this topic coz turks want it <_<

FiRe

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    I really feel like we see enough of this in game and it is *acomplishing nothing to keep posting it. All this will do is anger people against each other and I really don't want that. (Lock please <_< )
    i love u :wub: ..she is a so sensitive

lock pls :rollseyes:

Michal_PL

ye ye, aga baba baba plz lock this topic <_<

MaJe

:wub: DragonFaire :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

michael_pl=kurwa :angry: (joke) :wub:

Funny I never got a PM from Turk saying "fuck your *insert family member here*" except 1 time I killed someone's macroing friend :

Guess I'm too nice :lol:

Michal_PL

MaJe=amcyk :angry: (joke) :wub:

Aqu

And

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Aqu

And

The second one gave you his password.

he said he fucks ur father

ewwwww :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast