Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being branded

This is a discussion on Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being branded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu And The second one gave you his password.[/b] Does that mean he's used to ...
Page: 6

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

And

The second one gave you his password.[/b]
    Does that mean he's used to having "**** you" on Ctrl + V?

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Does that mean he's used to having "**** you" on Ctrl + V? *
    Of course. Surely those of us who use certain sites as resources for, ah, "communicating", with these kids have various phrases ready to be pasted too. :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Of course. Surely those of us who use certain sites as resources for, ah, "communicating", with these kids have various phrases ready to be pasted too. :lol:[/b]
    Lol it's like an online war, everyone loaded with Ctrl V cursing at the ready. Let's all do that and have a big fat flamewar in the next interserver war, sounds like fun :lol:

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

Of course. Surely those of us who use certain sites as resources for, ah, "communicating", with these kids have various phrases ready to be pasted too. :lol:
    Lol it's like an online war, everyone loaded with Ctrl V cursing at the ready. Let's all do that and have a big fat flamewar in the next interserver war, sounds like fun :lol:[/b]
    LOL

i get those pm's sometimes..when i go to arena and kill people. usually turks just pm me and ask for party and i just say full or clan..and they just walk away...sometimes they try to ks us, but they just end up dying cuz they cant kill an apos, and they try to run away but the whole spawn of apos just stuns him...then when they die, we just hump them, and jump back in the spawn, but most of the time...we say party dolu....or something like that.

TunaFishyMe

hehe when they die, tell them a slot has just opened

cRuX

Originally posted by earl
    problems about turks started 1 year and half ago , each day/week u guys made topic about turkish ksers/macroers/cheaters and u made fun with em , we tried to explain u that it cant be about nation they r just kids but u still didnt get it , its sad to see that u guys will be doctors/engineers/teachers/etc etc , *anyways go make more topics about turks nothing gonna change also lemme help u about ur signs " ı fek ur mothers sısters femıly oke men " hope u r happy now.
    ok I'm laying the bombshell...SHUT THE FUCK UP...holy fuck I'm going to say it right now..TURKS ARE THE DUMBEST/THICK SKULLED PLAYERS...wow...holy shit seriously..We blame turks...meaning turkish players not the fucking nation...what do you not get..? seriously?..When did we say WE hate turkey it's a terrible place..we say "fucking turks"..."noob turks"..And go make more topics about turks...nothings going to change? gg u just admitted to turks being morons...They completely disrespect us but want to be treated as gods..not equals..gods...This shit just pisses me off how you guys can't beat it into your head what we mean when we say "turks"...

Dragonfaire

Why isn't this locked ?

Aqu

Its good to vent at the (mean old nasty) turks

cRuX

Originally posted by Aqu
    Its good to vent at the (mean old nasty) turks
    I've been waiting to make that kind of post for a very long time h43r:

Michal_PL

Lock this topic plyyysss baba plyyysss! ^_^
    stfu :blink:

MaJe

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl
    problems about turks started 1 year and half ago , each day/week u guys made topic about turkish ksers/macroers/cheaters and u made fun with em , we tried to explain u that it cant be about nation they r just kids but u still didnt get it , its sad to see that u guys will be doctors/engineers/teachers/etc etc , *anyways go make more topics about turks nothing gonna change also lemme help u about ur signs " ı fek ur mothers sısters femıly oke men " hope u r happy now.
    ok I'm laying the bombshell...SHUT THE FUCK UP...holy fuck I'm going to say it right now..TURKS ARE THE DUMBEST/THICK SKULLED PLAYERS...wow...holy shit seriously..We blame turks...meaning turkish players not the fucking nation...what do you not get..? seriously?..When did we say WE hate turkey it's a terrible place..we say "fucking turks"..."noob turks"..And go make more topics about turks...nothings going to change? gg u just admitted to turks being morons...They completely disrespect us but want to be treated as gods..not equals..gods...This shit just pisses me off how you guys can't beat it into your head what we mean when we say "turks"...[/b]
    How old are you?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

turk: no ks
    me: its open spree on bowl bosses
    turk: no ks
    me: no.
    turk: fuk your mother!!
    me: ...
    turk: fuk herz!!
    me: no.. your mother
    turk: !!!!!!! no! your mother
    me: no your mother
    turk: no your mother bb nub baba
    me: no you.
    turk: fuk your family!!
    me: no. your family
    turk: turkishturkishturkishturkishturkish
    me: no. your family
    turk: how u understand me!!
    me: im god
    turk: bb

MaJe

Dont u have your own ideas? This is copy.

Morrr

Close the topis pls , its start to be boring

Yun_Yuuzhan

I'm just gonna take a guess here, but I think this needs closing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456