Question to INT mages..

This is a discussion on Question to INT mages.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got complete and shit and when I see a sin I run after them but they run away pretty ...
Page: 1

Natazaku

Default Question to INT mages..

I got complete and shit and when I see a sin I run after them but they run away pretty fast or they come up and spike me hoping to see 1k dmg but see 600... Do all sins run from you cause its getting to be real pain cause I cant pk solo even though I should be able to...

Trii

i didnt really get the point of that.

Natazaku

Do all sins run away cause I have fuking complete?

There's some good sins that come up and smash my ass 1v1...but the majority of them after they pull off they're spike/thrust/pierce combo run away from me because they didn't kill me, some that just run away after spike....usually if a sin has the balls to duke it out with me, I win in 1v1. But then many, many, many times when I'll be 1v1 with one he'll redball and run away as fast as little light feet can carry him, or a 2nd sin will come up and smash me from behind, some cases a 2nd and 3rd. I'm only a crimson mage so my def isn't as great as if I had complete obviously.

shiftypoo

i only run from like 5 sins on the server.. the rest run from me

Natazaku

I usually dont run from sins Ill do 1vs1 with any but like i start a sin but then some other sin comes and i have to run and eventually fully pot up hp and they and i light blade but no stun

I like when the sins don't have good glacier resist so when they try to run away I hit em with frostbite and continue pounding them with manes/thorn/impact as they try to walk away

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by BFD
    I like when the sins don't have good glacier resist so when they try to run away I hit em with frostbite and continue pounding them with manes/thorn/impact as they try to walk away
    has nothing to do with glacier resist...if u ice them between lf's theyre slowed til cured

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

It was a pain in the ass to solo when i was lightning mage. Sins come, do gay combo, get stunned and b4 i finish them i got ksed or he town. So dont solo if you cant stun them enought to kill, get a pawnage warrior to do the job , and you can also lure people on you and tp the warrior to kill them , or even better get a warrior and a debuffer :lol:

Natazaku

I have to PK with donni and toni and shit... i think i need debuffer or shit zzzzz

bull

mage = support class

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Remember that there`s a 50%< percent of noob players (icnluding myself ofc) in cz. Most of them will always aim for papers, and if can easily kill someone will run off, or just try to ks. Run from 12 to hb or to ob and you`ll see what im talkngi about. Today i got like 3 1 hit kills in a row, using a friend`s sin.