Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Could this change the KO market place?

This is a discussion on Could this change the KO market place? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't laugh at my idea but, don't you think selling your goods lower would force the turks to lower their ...
Page: 1

Road

Default Could this change the KO market place?

Don't laugh at my idea but, don't you think selling your goods lower would force the turks to lower their prices? Lets say we all start lowing the prices on the stuff we sale. And tell everyone to not buy from the dumb asses still selling stuff for 999mil. Because only dupers can afford stuff at this price. Or maybe we can just do it in trade? What do you guys think. Yeah I know it's a dumb idea but maybe we can get the dupers to lower their prices...

Banned Senior Member

you lower and someone buys and resells for more then they paid for it. It wont work unless 80% of the market lowers their prices ( or lotto tickets drop again, that crashed the market which we needed during christmas )

Banned

no, that wouldnt work. and putting lotto's into the economy would just fuck it up so much. they should do a dupe wipe and fix the duping, that would fix the market

TuPadre

Actually, That is what drop the prices down, when the ppl who sell the PUS itmes start selling cheaper, everybody try to beat the price and the market start going down, I know about that cuz i have spent a lot more time merchenting than lvling ot PKing.

The prices this high are ridiculous, You can't even trade more than 2bil.

Atm, I'm selling a lot, and buying nothing, Im waiting for the prices to drop down again.

Banned

it is fine when chitin sells for around 30-40m and scrolls are 80-90m

u cant even afford pots if chitin sells or like 2m.... and scrolls are 40m

that was when christmas was around and that fucked up our economy, people who slide golems were not profiting from it at all.

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by undefined
    it is fine when chitin sells for around 30-40m and scrolls are 80-90m *

u cant even afford pots if chitin sells or like 2m.... and scrolls are 40m *

that was when christmas was around and that fucked up our economy, people who slide golems were not profiting from it at all.
    the christmas event saved the economy...

susGe

anyone who says the current market is ok is obviously handicap.

Banned

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    it is fine when chitin sells for around 30-40m and scrolls are 80-90m *

u cant even afford pots if chitin sells or like 2m.... and scrolls are 40m *

the christmas event saved the economy...[/b]
    how?

Lawless

right now on virtually all servers coins are litteraly useless.....working economy? yeah only a fool would say so. the market for usable items for 60+ players has beacame USD or trade only, you cant carry enough coins on one account to buy a large number of items in-game, and the babashop loves ya for it.

Coins buy pots/repairs/sundries.....thats about it.

When the duping issues and item injection issues are 100% handled the item economy is maintained by the anvil and drop rate ratios to population. Anvil has to destroy items at a certain rate and drops have to of a certain level to match population.....economies are sensitive, duping has destroyed ours by causing insane inflation and allowing the emergence of uber gear in such numbers that now everyone needs this stuff just to compete, where normally this much glowy top tier crap would not exist

priestish

The econ is fine, just get use to it. Infact, pots and sundies items are basicly free. That is how I like to keep it. And +8 paper armor is almost as free. Also the way I like to keep it.

Phosgene

the economy is in a good position atm and its not going to change .
    drop rate sucks and prices will probably stay as it is .
    weekly dupe wipe keeps the market in the same position for a week then another dupe wipe...its a wheel that stabilizes the economy .

iwishicoulddupe

Originally posted by Phosgene
    the economy is in a good position atm and its not going to change .
    drop rate sucks and prices will probably stay as it is .
    weekly dupe wipe keeps the market in the same position for a week then another dupe wipe...its a wheel that stabilizes the economy .
    economy is in a good...... omg!

the market for usable items for 60+ players has beacame USD or trade only
    and fuck you ppl still belive in dupewipes???

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Its fuking overpriced a shell for 400m, no matter if prices are stabilized or not. I still remember when prices were 20m >.< .
    Imagine that you start a warrior today from 0, when you get lvl 60 how the fuk you will pay 15 gbs to make your master quest ???? You cant get this money just colecting coins and selling glaves/chitins you get on the way.
    Prices should get lower............but infortunatly wont.

Cava

economy is currently ofc good for the high lvl ppl :rollseyes: (ppl who can farm golems/dms)

imagine lvl 50+ n below noobs. wow the hardship they have to go through xD. without a clan or any proper help from friends etc i would quit ko after just 2 days seeing how many worms i need to kil to buy a fp.

actually we need Easter event, and bunnys should drop eggs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast