Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Could this change the KO market place?

This is a discussion on Could this change the KO market place? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cava economy is currently ofc good for the high lvl ppl *:rollseyes: *(ppl who can farm golems/dms) ...
Page: 2

Apoc

Originally posted by Cava
    economy is currently ofc good for the high lvl ppl *:rollseyes: *(ppl who can farm golems/dms)

imagine lvl 50+ n below noobs. wow the hardship they have to go through xD. without a clan or any proper help from friends etc i would quit ko after just 2 days seeing how many worms i need to kil to buy a fp.
    Technically that is wrong, due to drop rates being better for lower lvls they could farm Enchant scrolls which go for 5 mil a pop on Aries now and make a killing . At lvl 50 you can get a scroll every other damm kill lol.

Cava

Originally posted by Apoc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apoc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    economy is currently ofc good for the high lvl ppl *:rollseyes: *(ppl who can farm golems/dms)

imagine lvl 50+ n below noobs. wow the hardship they have to go through xD. without a clan or any proper help from friends etc i would quit ko after just 2 days seeing how many worms i need to kil to buy a fp.
    Technically that is wrong, due to drop rates being better for lower lvls they could farm Enchant scrolls which go for 5 mil a pop on Aries now and make a killing . At lvl 50 you can get a scroll every other damm kill lol.[/b]
    what do u mean by enchant scrolls? :unsure: those armor/weapon stuffs? which drop from ancients? lower lvls can't kill those :wacko: (like lvl 40 n below if i'm not wrong) even if they could they have to like get a party of 8 xD

it wil be harder to earn money as a noob without assistance. i'm sure of that.

BDragieta

Take the last digit of everybodys money.
    Every Account, Every Inn, take the last digit off...
    This rich stay richer that the others...Prices also will drop by a bout 1 digit.

But this wont happen :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12