Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Could server mergers fix KO?

This is a discussion on Could server mergers fix KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think the whole concept of a servers merger is to make the game a better product for the players ...
Page: 4

draviste

I think the whole concept of a servers merger is to make the game a better product for the players and to make it more profitable for the company, less servers should mean less cost to k2 to run and better gm support. If it was me I would have a large build up to server mergers day, all clans would be canceled but no np loss, all csw holders canceled and give everyone 1 week to get clans together and organize before the first csw, I think I would include some boss events that kind of thing to kick it all off in that first week.

I would also tie it into some patch with a new xtrap or anti cheating patch and bitfrost.

And This would be my choices for mergers

Ares + Diez + Zigenon new name Azazel

Bera + Cypher + Olympia new name Pragg

Edna + Manes + Pathos new name Magnus

Ronark + Lagos + Girakon new name Ellyrion

Akara + Carnac East new name Tiranoc

Carnac West new name Carnac

Yeah whatever too much time on my hands, names taken from WH btw.

And a shameless plug of WH life as a white lion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHqUztiArdk...feature=related

i dont think its good idea... Cwest so far is the only most legit server that still exist
    check other servers levels and items lol. and remmber cwest is the only non-turkish server so yeah
    <3 if u merg cwest to ceast it will be no more english-only server and will ruined.
    Its bad idea.

cRuX

i dont think its good idea... Cwest so far is the only most legit server that still exist
    check other servers levels and items lol. and remmber cwest is the only non-turkish server so yeah
    <3 if u merg cwest to ceast it will be no more english-only server and will ruined.
    Its bad idea.[/b]
    Selfish Motherfucker.

Uzu

forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en//index.php?act=announce&f=143&id=115

I tell you man.

Banned

I think the whole concept of a servers merger is to make the game a better product for the players and to make it more profitable for the company, less servers should mean less cost to k2 to run and better gm support. If it was me I would have a large build up to server mergers day, all clans would be canceled but no np loss, all csw holders canceled and give everyone 1 week to get clans together and organize before the first csw, I think I would include some boss events that kind of thing to kick it all off in that first week.

I would also tie it into some patch with a new xtrap or anti cheating patch and bitfrost.

And This would be my choices for mergers

Ares + Diez + Zigenon new name Azazel

Bera + Cypher + Olympia new name Pragg

Edna + Manes + Pathos new name Magnus

Ronark + Lagos + Girakon new name Ellyrion

Akara + Carnac East new name Tiranoc

Carnac West new name Carnac

Yeah whatever too much time on my hands, names taken from WH btw.

And a shameless plug of WH life as a white lion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHqUztiArdk...feature=related[/b]
    The only server that could handle cypher&#39;s items is Ares.

draviste

Its bad idea.[/b]
    Dude, that sound you hear whenever you touch a keyboard is every English teacher on the planet crying out in agony at the same time, keep writing, make it longer, and add some !!!!11 and capital letters and it will be gold.

Banned

The cheating isn&#39;t half as bad as it used to be. It&#39;s still enough to make me frown sometimes however.[/b]
    sry dude, but i have to lol here aswell, cheating was NEVER so bad is is it now, never saw so many koxpers at war for example, EVERY isi and drake wasnt killed by cheaters, ever. like it is now

draviste

sry dude, but i have to lol here aswell, cheating was NEVER so bad is is it now, never saw so many koxpers at war for example, EVERY isi and drake wasnt killed by cheaters, ever. like it is now[/b]
    If you really want a good laugh check out the feed back section of the ko site http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...hp?showforum=73 every topic is like hacked scammed bugs fuk you k2 its fricken hilarious, I like the part were Linus comes on every now and than and says oh those guys got banned, I think its almost time for the producer to make an appearance for a q and a session rofl.

KalaBunga Senior Member

The only server that could handle cypher&#39;s items is Ares.[/b]
    your on crack ares is quite near chyper indeed but edna is fucked up more.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Its bad idea.[/b]
    just cuz u play cwest doesnt mean every1 on the forum does. cwest will be left alone cuz k2 said it will always be for specific regions only.
    i support merging servers cuz it will help the older/dead servers. ofc the servers should be merged depending on when they were released.

Banned

your on crack ares is quite near chyper indeed but edna is fucked up more.[/b]
    Go to the crazy items list, Edana is nowhere NEAR cypher or ares. Cypher has the biggest list of every server.

You sir have probably never been to cypher, because if you had youd know whats up.

I think you should just let k2 manage this thing and let ko die in peace. with all the pain ko doesn&#39;t get betters with the years its get worse and actually there is no reason for anyone to play ko unless they go and know the pvp of it.
    everything else that k2 running looks like my sh1t.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

its good idea to merge but they should merge servers with equal items such as ares and cypher and other servers taht are equal

cRuX

If you really want a good laugh check out the feed back section of the ko site http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...hp?showforum=73 every topic is like hacked scammed bugs fuk you k2 its fricken hilarious, I like the part were Linus comes on every now and than and says oh those guys got banned, I think its almost time for the producer to make an appearance for a q and a session rofl.[/b]
    I remember when you couldn&#39;t run anywhere in cz without getting arroshowered by a rogue with daggers.

Richie

The real reason is not the population, its the game management. Merging servers would be another "disguise the problem" for k2. Nothing would be fixed and hacks would still take over with or without anti cheat.
    I been alive long enough to know, a monkey wearing an elephant suit is still a monkey.

on a side not..
    Cypher is not as bad as everyone makes out. Yes, its bad and has crazy items...but so does every other server. Lets say i took my char to Ares...what would it be like with my current crap? chitin +8 uniques +1....would i be fuct up on Ares? I do ok in cypher with that crap, i get an M or and S every month on a 77 char.
    Skill lvl on new servers is just as good as an old server, considering a new server is made up of approx 75% of old server refugees.
    Also, you couldnt add cypher with Oly or Edana. Simply cos of "rare" items. Little unfair to have some players with 25dd/20sd yada yada whilst others could only get the chitin counterparts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast