Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Could it be, is it true?

This is a discussion on Could it be, is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just saw a bunch of k0pxers in cz i id say that this is false...
Page: 3

i just saw a bunch of k0pxers in cz
    i id say that this is false

chuca

Why don't they make like 10 different patches and keep changing the version every night ?

Banned Senior Member

I've seen hackers all the time in carnac-west, and sometimes duff scrolls.. that seems so badly for who use sc's.

but anyway, if they're working on it.. we just need wait for see what happens

edit : the best they can do is clear all spammers in moradon, it really sucks.

Months? KOXP has been a problem for years? lol[/b]
    Obviously you can't read. I know how long koxp been here, been longer around than you.

I said it took them months to implent some patch like this to annoy koxpers so much. Last time that cheaters had so much problems bypassing the security was like when xtrap was there.

Obviously you can't read. I know how long koxp been here, been longer around than you.

I said it took them months to implent some patch like this to annoy koxpers so much. Last time that cheaters had so much problems bypassing the security was like when xtrap was there.[/b]

I don't think its technically possible you have been here longer then me since ive played since beta. K2 has been saying they are trying to fix the KOXP problem for years and yet from what these people are posting they yet still failed to do. If you are talking about this specific patch they came up with then im not sure how long its been in the works.

its back already

i m getting

A defeated B(123,456) x34534513451234134 times

King0fKingZ

I don't think its technically possible you have been here longer then me since ive played since beta. K2 has been saying they are trying to fix the KOXP problem for years and yet from what these people are posting they yet still failed to do. If you are talking about this specific patch they came up with then im not sure how long its been in the works.[/b]
    Cheaters will always be there...Knight Online is scripted too easy to not hack it

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

oh I didn know you made that motivational.
    sorry

Uzu

guys...

if not a program like x-trap returns those freeware koxps won't disappear too... k2 can't fix shit.

It is really simple. There is way too much money involved on the koxp business for it to end easily. Waaay to much money, i hope that koxp can be fixed but the truth is that this game will probably end before koxp is fixed.

Validating

ye helpless shits all around again

Banned

just seen some at giant golems cwest 1 eslant while searching for bosses. No pet to loot no one was running to dead mobs and 2x coins appear above :/

K2 actually has something running that kicks hackers our of game??? I hope it lasts but it sure is nice not seeing any hackers on![/b]
    nahh, same guy in c-west ardream hacking 24/7. certainly a huge reduce innumbers though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123