koxp in ares (shoot me)

This is a discussion on koxp in ares (shoot me) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didnt realize how bad it was untill i was in there at 7am PST today and there was atleast ...
Page: 1

wraith86

Default koxp in ares (shoot me)

i didnt realize how bad it was untill i was in there at 7am PST today and there was atleast 3 dead koxpers in orc town which wouldnt get off you untill you died (ran over the mountain across the whole base and behind stuff) and alot of alive koxpers patrolling for whoever got out of the town alive along with duffers in there parties to make sure you died. after 10 minutes i and i think possibly 1 other person was in CZ with me and i could barly stay alive in the middle of town with 9k life and 1050AC it was retarded. just when i thought K2 was listening to no premium in november it got twice as bad.

Blancanieves

i got kosp 10mins ago
    and i saw old kospers _yuxxel_ is lvl 75 full kosper and no1 bann him
    6 days to premium over and ill not buy anymore ill get break for 1 month

IllExtend

Last night there was atleast 30+ koxpers standing right outside the karus base in DCZ just waiting and shooting through those rock walls.

wraith86

this is rediculous if K2 really doesnt make money off KOXP like the rumors say then K2 is the worst company in the world if they arent already. ive been playing on an extremely good warrior lately and he doesnt even have a chance in hell to live against these third world heros its pathetic. K2 cant even log on and ban cheaters when im in town with 9k life 1050 ac and 10k heal and still cant handle it i mean wtf..

IllExtend

Yah, all I want to do is pretty much PK... and I can't, so I have no idea why i'm still playing. Its koxp vs. koxp now. Spending all this time leveling and getting items for nothing.

wraith86

the only reason i keep playing is that little chance of hope but it seems with the new turkish forum and shutting down the servers at US time and both kings on ares are turkish its never going to happen

Jediay

k2 isnt even trying im on my last leg with that shit . if they dont fix it next month say goodbye to knight online im blowing up the k2 building once n forall !!!!1
    ill fly a fuking airplane into that building ...

i bet i wont think the same when i sober up :P

ArminVanBuuren

I'm waiting for Xmas events to get some new equipment and fight koxpers :wub:

If I do well then, I'll keep a little hope...but if things go even worst, I'll definitely quit...just a minute ago read that a friend of mine was banned, even being one of the most legit players I've never known.

Weed

s.a

wraith 1v1 kanka friday?

im use scroll this time around and im orc ^^

wraith86

my char isnt geared currently