Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Counter-Strike -pls leave this general

This is a discussion on Counter-Strike -pls leave this general within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; original dm quake > q3 xD actually, osp q3 is pretty fun. I think quake pretty much created the need ...
Page: 4

anonym1ty

original dm quake > q3 xD

actually, osp q3 is pretty fun. I think quake pretty much created the need for flickshotting.

WARP

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by WARP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

ET > CS anyway
    CS is da shit! literally *:lol:

CS is the most played game on the hole world.
    ET doesnt has events like..hmm CPL ESWC WEG, the real lans with 40.000.000 mil dolars prize money or more ^^

btw..i saw a coment "cs 1.6 has bad graphics" well try to apply a reforce to ur monitor to increase the HZ u play and on the CS console put
    this command: rate 250000 cl_Cmdrate 101 cl_updaterate 101( only if u got a good connec) and.. fps_max 101. and turn the vertical sync off so u can get ur CS rly fluid like u never played ^^
    Who cares?
    ET is a LOT funner, CS is b0000000000000000000000000000000ring, even AA is better than CS, and AA sucks too ._.[/b]
    might be boring for newbies.

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    original dm quake > q3 xD

actually, osp q3 is pretty fun. *I think quake pretty much created the need for flickshotting.
    i never liked vanilla quake3, osp actually brought the gameplay closer to quakeworld but kept all the improvements. Quakeworld was great but i mean duels were always dominated by whoever controlled rocket and shaft which got boring. I guess Q3 CPMA took it further and the physics and skill in it is immense, but i personally think cpma is too fast and not tactical enough.

And i think flickshotting started with the railgun, so i guess quake2 but i never played that multiplayer.

Banned for scamming.

been playing since 1.2/1.3 around there, been on many cal p teams, played 1 cal i match, playing cevo now... gets boring but fun, and i also play esea all the time that stuff is fun also >.<

Sno0p

Played CS for about 5 years,untill this year when I started playing a lame mmorpg which I think i`m gonna quit soon and go back to my CS ownage .

anonym1ty

quakeworld was awesome. Flickshotting was mainly due to rocket jumping since most of the players back then did it manually opposed to the RJ scripts people use nowadays. Not to mention the rocket speed was greatly increased in the qw version of clan arena. Flickshotting was required when juggling another player with the rocket launcher which was prevalent throughout qwca. Granted, there were rocket jumping scripts in Quakeworld CA, but the better players kept it to manual rocket jumps since it allowed more flexibility with movement. Dunno what cpma is. However, I do know that the top players from qwca also did well later on in the quake series. They just despised the physics and the gameplay of Q2. Q3 wasn't that much better. For the most part, the competition in q3 is quite stagnant since the games essentially dead for the most part. (in regards to the US, not sure about other countries)

I agree with you that qwca was dominated by people who stuck to the lg/rl combo, however, the top notch players could literally combo you in the air. i.e. rl -> lg until range is too far -> sg in the air. i'm sure you remember that stuff.

anonym1ty

private 1v1 cs. did tank tell you how badly i owned him with the awp when he was hopping to the pit (camping obviously) in de_dust2?

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    counterstrike stopped being good when 1.4 came out, which was before most of you played i guess. and the standard in cal-i isn't so high... its about the equivalent to tier2 leagues in any european country. There were only ever 2 or 3 american clans who could compete with top european clans. *

oh and quake3 OSP > cs 1.6
    isnooker > ko
    there wasnt really a cs1.4 well it was out for 2 weeks max nobody even noticed ^_^

anyway,, yea european teams ftw

^_^ CS CS CS yet nothing about tactical operations3.4 come on t.o.>cs :lol:

anyway .. fix a team dude
    im semi pro @ cs 1.6, source, dod1.3 and dod source

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

LOL i used to play a bit b4 look at my sig rofl

Beta 1.1 at a lan centre in london,

Munch

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    counterstrike stopped being good when 1.4 came out, which was before most of you played i guess. and the standard in cal-i isn't so high... its about the equivalent to tier2 leagues in any european country. There were only ever 2 or 3 american clans who could compete with top european clans. *

oh and quake3 OSP > cs 1.6
    isnooker > ko
    thats why for the better part of 4 months #1 and #5 in the world were held by u.s. teams? You are right about the cal I teams being not so great lately. But that is because most teams are moving from cal to CEVO where you can make money. Most cevo p teams could take most teams from any euro country
    IMO cs was at its best in 1.5... yes ive played beta, beta 2, 1.3 onward and I found 1.5 to be the most enjoyable.
    I've been cal main 3 times...never been committed enough to make it to p/i.
    To stay on topic..ya a server would be fun.

ET ownzzz ^^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

cs is like ko full of hackers ^^ :lol:

acolyted

I play cs but I dont have the original one :X

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast