Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

couple questions

This is a discussion on couple questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm an old player who played myko since it's first launch and havnt played usko for roughly 7 years. not ...
Page: 1

Default couple questions

I'm an old player who played myko since it's first launch and havnt played usko for roughly 7 years. not familiar with the new server names. Which servers are the old ronark and carnal west? And 1 more question, any advice on how to reactivate my account since it's been suspended due to inactivity?

Banned Senior Member

C west is now Gordion
    Ronark dunno
    Old accout has been blocked

you need to send a ticket about that old account, it takes upto 7 days, yeah, i know... nothing has changed with support

ok ty, do people still macro? And what about the hackers? I remember everyone getting hacked

Quote Originally Posted by mon5ter View Post
    ok ty, do people still macro? And what about the hackers? I remember everyone getting hacked
    on the new server orion, the gm's are heavily active constantly banning players, people still do use macro but you will barely come across one in the new servers. About the hacking, they introduced a security system called OTP which generates codes that last 60 seconds before you can login to game, there should be a thread on how to set up otp (its mandatory if you want to play new servers).

Banned Senior Member

Hacking still happens, but as mentioned, OTP helps significantly. OTP prevents all the small-time hacking wannabes who manage to get your password via keylogger.

Macroing however has been officially embraced. It's called "Genie" and you will learn about it later on, but it's essentially a legal integrated macroing program.

There are still illegal macros out there like KOXP and HF, but they are getting hammered by the GMs pretty regularly.

Since you've played, the game is more Turkish than English-based. Even the GMs, some devs, and web admins are Turkish now.

sarenga bow +7 or azagai +6 assuming both are the same price? huge downside to azagai is bind when i put it on whats the difference in ap between the two ?

Thanks for the good information. btw how is the leveling? Is it still paramun/EW grinding or have they made more quest oriented like WoW?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quests are definitely better then it ever was.
    But jsut get a genie set up, and sit at XP spots

Is a genie any good for a warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by sirdizel View Post
    sarenga bow +7 or azagai +6 assuming both are the same price? huge downside to azagai is bind when i put it on whats the difference in ap between the two ?
    Bind items are not a problem any more as you can purchase seals from the PUS and just unbind anything that is binded to your character, about the bows, I would always prefer azagai but the bonus on the sarenga is some sort of pretty.

sarenga +7 ap is 127 with 85 flame damage 10 str and 15 dex bonus while the +6 azagai has a whooping 141 ap with 72 poison dmg

Is a genie any good for a warrior?
    Its good for all classes as all you have to do is lay back and relax
    I can say it's some what better use than assassin as you have 1 continuous skill dealing damage rather than having spike, thrust etc waiting for cool downs. For rogues, I recommend using the genie as an archer, through shot all the way to 80 took me about 10 days with exp prem, flash and killing apes in emc, (flash is something you use to increase exp. exp flash is only available for exp premiums, you put on skill bar and use up to 4 which adds a bonus of 80% exp but cannot use flash after lvl 80, people sell for about 8k each).

Sounds like it's not even worth it to buy a account if it only takes 10 days to get to 80 that's good news I'm prolly gunna download it today how much is exp prem?

Sounds like it's not even worth it to buy a account if it only takes 10 days to get to 80 that's good news I'm prolly gunna download it today how much is exp prem?
    Yeah I was in an ape party 24/7 literally, exp prem is about 2800 np's, good luck.

its more easy to exp now because of the quests, they give much more exp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast