CR question about payment info

This is a discussion on CR question about payment info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does any1 know how far back they look for payment infos that they ask for when buying a cypher ring> ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Default CR question about payment info

Does any1 know how far back they look for payment infos that they ask for when buying a cypher ring>

I have an account that have the payment infos for up to about 5months ago. I want to CR it but i dont want to get 1 of the codes from 5 months back.. if they only do history from the past 6 months or something then ill wait a month or so to try it.

If some1 knows for sure if they look back 6months or up to a year or what they do then please let me know, thanks

Banned

They use any code thats been used on the account, so no it's not just 6 months ago, could be any of them.

You could get lucky though depending on the amount used, and you can keep trying cause it changes which codes you need i believe.

They changed it a while back so that it only goes off codes within a certain amount of time, but unfortunately they never specified how long back it goes. I would assume its codes used within the last year, cuz the main problem was you couldn't get codes from click and buy that were over a year old. Just try to buy it and see what codes it asks for, if its two that you don't have just fail three times entering the codes and it will reset in 24 hours and ask for two new codes

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    They changed it a while back so that it only goes off codes within a certain amount of time, but unfortunately they never specified how long back it goes. I would assume its codes used within the last year, cuz the main problem was you couldn't get codes from click and buy that were over a year old. Just try to buy it and see what codes it asks for, if its two that you don't have just fail three times entering the codes and it will reset in 24 hours and ask for two new codes
    I think if u use c&b they ask u for account number not for code couse u dont get any code if u use c&b.