Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Crash Hack... Of Course Turks

This is a discussion on Crash Hack... Of Course Turks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Haxium lol, cant be possible cept if he got a gm char or gm tools i think, ...
Page: 2

Hypnos

Originally posted by Haxium
    lol, cant be possible cept if he got a gm char or gm tools i think, and if he got those, he wouldnt ask for xp, he would just lvl himself to 80.
    Imo, u should just buy a new comp/internet connection.
    A tool would DC him. Crashing the client, if true, would be some sort of bug in the client that they are abusing.

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by wraith86
    ali1989 why do you have "have turkish blood in me" in your avatar? do you think its a requirement to join these forums or are you trying to be in the cool club? mabye your just showing us that you cheat and you have no respect for anyone in the game?
    the last line made me laugh my fucking ass off LOL

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ali1989 why do you have "have turkish blood in me" in your avatar? do you think its a requirement to join these forums or are you trying to be in the cool club? mabye your just showing us that you cheat and you have no respect for anyone in the game?
    umm ever thought he might be a turk living in germany? oh noes! <_<

WTF are u talking?
    i never cheated u can ask every1 i never scammed. I was always nice to other people.I had always respect.
    And now shut up...
    i have it coz a lot of guys called me lier coz i said i am from germany.Its true ,that i am from germany.And yes i am a turk who lives in germany.
    Dont talk shit ...

Z3non

ROFL ROFL ROFL....... funniest post ive seen.....
    Ur internet speed is 1k/year, or ur pc is super weak....
    No way turks could crash ur game.... its just some problem on your pc/internet connection.

My KO crashed once when i was buying pots..... Healing pot shama is a hacker

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by Z3non
    ROFL ROFL ROFL....... funniest post ive seen.....
    Ur internet speed is 1k/year, or ur pc is super weak....
    No way turks could crash ur game.... its just some problem on your pc/internet connection.

My KO crashed once when i was buying pots..... Healing pot shama is a hacker
    So the whole pm "I crash you game now, bb" when he comes and asks for party and its full and im the only non turk there is coincidance?...

Medy

I dun think it would be a coincidence if a turk says "ım gonna crash your game, bye bye" and 1 second later your game crashes. The turk is guilty .

-_-

Z3non

Logical thinks is one of the things EMOs lack.... and i dont want to believe u are all emos.....

F1R3

Nas..there is a some turkish phrase..it is called "Sende sike sürülcek kadar beyin yok" :lol: ..that is enought for you..i can respect ur sentence..but i can not respect the pictures which are stayin under ur writing.

P.S:i fuck all idot,hacker,hater,bastard who are turks or not,muslim or not...i dont care..just fuk all stupid

tolgahan

Calm down Nas.
    We saw millions of guys like u here.
    N now we are good friends
    calm down . i understand you.
    "pssttt call his doctor" :P

Sustain

wrath do u even know wheres europe go get laid fatass...

tolgahan

wraith86 has a problem about turks but he is not brave enough to tell ppl he is a racist fag.
    Why do others feel themself noob when someone points somewhere he/she is turk ?

Solstice

MY CRASHER THE GAME?????????????????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12