Crazy prices

This is a discussion on Crazy prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone , going to finish my exams and thought of coming back to KO again . So the COVID ...
Page: 1

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Cool Crazy prices

Hello everyone , going to finish my exams and thought of coming back to KO again .
    So the COVID 19 brought up this next problem :
    GB prices went from 4$ ---> to 8$ .
    what are your expectations ? Every single person who had a character probably went back and started to play again (what can you do when you can't get out of the house ?)
    Just wanted to know what you guys think about making a come back(No , no private servers) .

I mean what do you expect us to say? It's a great time to come back, gear your character for $8/gb and watch your items slowly lose their value back to $4/gb or possibly lower if rise online becomes somewhat successful.

If you have money to throw in the garbage and enjoy playing KO, sure why not?

people will always have money for games, no matter how dire the situation is lol. Im selling wow characters monthly with mediocre gear (few tier 1 pieces,epic weapon,etc..) for 400-500$. Spending 30-40$ on KO to get baba gear is nothing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    people will always have money for games, no matter how dire the situation is lol. Im selling wow characters monthly with mediocre gear (few tier 1 pieces,epic weapon,etc..) for 400-500$. Spending 30-40$ on KO to get baba gear is nothing :P
    30-40$ on baba gear on ko, that is not nearly enough, even a 1000$ is not enough to gear ur char fully

Quote Originally Posted by OldKnight View Post
    30-40$ on baba gear on ko, that is not nearly enough, even a 1000$ is not enough to gear ur char fully
    Maybe on official KO,i was talking more about p.servers :P . I dont know why people still spend thousands on characters in a dead game lol.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldKnight View Post
    yea , 1000$ would be enough to get DECENT daggers (maybe dual moonlights +7)
    before covid you could get for 700-600$

I donīt think itīs worth to spend money for Usko or SteamKO. Those servers are full with lags and bugs.
    And the players are less skilled then private server ones. So i will never go there again.