Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For Crazy2010 aka EwwwYourFace

This is a discussion on For Crazy2010 aka EwwwYourFace within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is MSN log if anyone want to see movie how he scammed me i will upload it.... Here is ...
Page: 2

Here is MSN log if anyone want to see movie how he scammed me i will upload it....
    Here is chat with "friend" and joking trough it... sad

Narayan aka Mrav1337 says:
    Hi im here
    1 says:
    yok ^^
    lol
    1 says:
    So how we will trade?

1 just sent you a nudge.

yup
    1 says:
    how ...
    you give me info i scam you and bb
    oke ?

1 says:
    aha
    1 says:
    yok
    1 says:
    ^^
    żnfo żok ?
    prepare char for trade
    1 says:
    lol
    1 says:
    i am
    1 says:
    ya but how we will trade thats the question
    ill give you items you scam me and me cry
    1 says:
    rofl look at this ugy
    1 says:
    guy *
    1 says:
    Buying>> dupe leasth
    1 says:
    ^^
    1 says:
    thats funny
    lol
    1 says:
    looks like he just wanted for quest and get over it with >.<
    1 says:
    come a1 moardon
    you gonna scam me right ?
    1 says:
    yep
    i mean scam my friend
    1 says:
    yok
    ok no trade <.<
    1 says:
    ah
    what was name of warrior before ?
    1 says:
    its secret
    so how we trade ?
    1 says:
    thats the question i almost been asking for 1 hr o.0
    1 says:
    so ?
    so whats ur char on a1
    1 says:
    ewwwyourface ...
    1 says:
    im sending by letter to different accounts
    hmmm
    1 says:
    what?
    why dont you log noob char ?
    1 says:
    dont have Two pc to do the trade ...
    1 says:
    well i thought sending will do fine ?
    1 says:
    k
    1 says:
    im log the character im sending hopefully they let me in a1
    1 says:
    come a2
    slm ok
    1 says:
    i can only get in a2 ..
    1 says:
    PrivateRasser
    1 says:
    Human inn
    pm mrav1337

You have just sent a nudge.

1 says:
    ya
    what i am waiting ?
    1 says:
    wait
    wait what lol
    1 says:
    just wana make sure the items
    1 says:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=74907
    i know lol
    1 says:
    totamic spear+8/80,WE,Ironbow+8/80,Lugiash+7 /20 gb
    1 says:
    cuz for a second
    yup i know
    1 says:
    i thought it was tot + we + 20 I WAS LIKE WTF ?
    k trade ingame
    ?

Orthus

do you know this guy in real life?

RULE #1-- DONT trust anybody "play for yourself"

Meh at you all saying you can't trust anyone ingame that you don't know in real life.
    Personally I can name 4 people I could trust 100% without thinking at all about it and I don't know any of them in RL....

zetazeta

i never trust ppl with my accoutns altho a lotta ppl trust me with theirs

Anyone got crazy on msn online or anyone can contact him just tell him to pm me here on msn, ty
    his msn was [email protected]

Originally posted by Aqu
    I cant believe that the people that play this game still trust people they've never met in real life.

I live in the same town as battybat and consequently hes the only person in the entire game I trust implicitly with everything. I even gave him my credit card details down the phone so he could buy something for me.

So the moral of the story is, you either have to know a person very well (read: in real life) or just dont trust them at all. If you do trust someone that you've never met and are reasonably close to, be prepared to be scammed.

Well I had access to a friends account that I didn't meet IRL until this summer. And the thought of scamming him didn't even cross my mind. There is still hope for humanity lol :P. You just have to be picky. I even have access to some chars where the real owner doesn't even know it and I still don't touch the items on the account.

Speed

why do u keep saying come msn lol , its obvious he scammed u and not gonna contact u anymore........... -_-

Maybe there is a hope to fix his mistake and back everythin to normal

You will never hear from him again. So try let it go. He will ncs like always and he is happy. Iff that makes him happy let him live in his retard world and you go on.

Crazy2010

Im back ....
    to Mrav .....I was going to trade you ... then i talked to few of my buddies on msn about u .... you and your clan sold em a few dupped items ...one of them is my real good friend FatChiken items.Thats one ..... infact you still dupping like a mofo bifrost items , u got all +2 +3 biforst items , im sorry to say this but u deserve it , u not playing any legit in anyways , and u deserve to be scammed ,
    I need to ask you a question .... Where do you get you all this items ? You said u dont buy by USD i said ok ... farming ? my ass , u not even on eslant for bosses or even do know bifrost ?
    there what your best friend
    Originally posted by alvoryx
    bump

no im not...anyway bifrost items will soon be wiped ^^ *

so, 72 light mages will stop hitting melees that got 161 lr for 500 (with stunting of course) <_< ..such shit is really beginning to piss me off

its not a question of who is the strongest...no its simply a question of class balance...

a mage is not a melee...yes, but at the moment, they hit harder than 70+ warriors, got approximately the same resist on sins than 70+ warriors, stunts, can attack from far away, and and and....

that's damn fcking shit..first of all the 72 mage's melee skill should be softer...and secondly, all those bifrost items coming from duped fragments should be deleted !!!

Once again , Yes i did scamme you*But im not proud* just because you and your clan deserve it for selling dupped items to other ppl ..
    Not Just that ?? Guss what ? the Lugias +7 and Tota +8 where wipped that makes WE and IB +8 i still have them

for the last time I did many trades With US/Ingameitems/ and everythings

got anymore stupid things to say ? post here

To DauMuie Stop biching about me moron , remember i used to lvl ur ass faggot when u were on ur sin I have nothing to say to u but to get off my dick

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

pm's are awesome

Mate you have 24h to give me items back wich my friend gave you for your warrior EwwwYourFace i cant belive that even good friend can scam you. I got game cam msn logs and sshots about you scammed me. Give me items back or your warrior and everythin will be ok.
    Tnx Mrav1337
    and u plan to do what? send it to k2? oh goody so they can say "we'll get working on this shortly, thank you for playing knight online." then never help u? :rollseyes: when will people learn to stop trusting people

DragonFire

Is it just me, Or did like 30 people get scammed today?

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Im back ....
    to Mrav .....I was going to trade you ... then i talked to few of my buddies on msn about u .... you and your clan sold em a few dupped items ...one of them is my real good friend FatChiken items.Thats one ..... infact you still dupping like a mofo bifrost items , u got all +2 +3 biforst items , im sorry to say this but u deserve it , u not playing any legit in anyways , and u deserve to be scammed ,
    I need to ask you a question .... *Where do you get you all this items ? *You said u dont buy by USD *i said ok ... farming ? my ass , u not even on eslant for bosses or even do know bifrost ? *
    *there what your best friend *
    <!--QuoteBegin-alvoryx
    bump

so, 72 light mages will stop hitting melees that got 161 lr for 500 (with stunting of course) <_< ..such shit is really beginning to piss me off

its not a question of who is the strongest...no its simply a question of class balance...

a mage is not a melee...yes, but at the moment, they hit harder than 70+ warriors, got approximately the same resist on sins than 70+ warriors, stunts, can attack from far away, and and and....

that's damn fcking shit..first of all the 72 mage's melee skill should be softer...and secondly, all those bifrost items coming from duped fragments should be deleted !!!

Once again , Yes i did scamme you*But im not proud* just because you and your clan deserve it for selling dupped items to other ppl ..
    Not Just that ?? Guss what ? the Lugias +7 and Tota +8 where wipped that makes WE and IB +8 i still have them

To DauMuie Stop biching about me moron , remember i used to lvl ur ass faggot when u were on ur sin I have nothing to say to u but to get off my dick[/b]
    You never leveled me, you been like 4 times in party with me even iff you did all i did in this game was legit and without hundrets of USD like you did. And on what you said , everyone knows that CS have alot of duped items , but thats not a reason to scam them, i still think you are like your friend FatChick thats a fuktard.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by DauMuie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DauMuie)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010@
    Im back ....
    I need to ask you a question .... *Where do you get you all this items ? *You said u dont buy by USD *i said ok ... farming ? my ass , u not even on eslant for bosses or even do know bifrost ? *
    *there what your best friend *
    <!--QuoteBegin-alvoryx

bump

To DauMuie Stop biching about me moron , remember i used to lvl ur ass faggot when u were on ur sin I have nothing to say to u but to get off my dick
    You never leveled me, you been like 4 times in party with me even iff you did all i did in this game was legit and without hundrets of USD like you did. And on what you said , everyone knows that CS have alot of duped items , but thats not a reason to scam them, i still think you are like your friend FatChick thats a fuktard.[/b]
    We lvling more than fuking 4 times moron , u were sitting and leeching make excuses WC , brb , im tired lvling and somebull crap , not just that u also were asking me to go abyss to farm some +9 on buring skelton , dont u remember ? oh wait do u remember sucking my dick for dual md +7 ? and sucking king_warrior_1's dick for ur master quest items ??

Crazy2010

I forgot to add something ...

of course u dont remember because you are assOhole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12