Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CrazyMageOfChina [ Edana ]

This is a discussion on CrazyMageOfChina [ Edana ] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cause u do not see macro/bug abuser groups that are american it are always turks or chinese"s...[/b] actually I know ...
Page: 2

cause u do not see macro/bug abuser groups that are american it are always turks or chinese"s...[/b]
    actually I know lots of American koxp / heavefire. so ya, damn those American faggots

As for jingling, is just a glitch between server side and client side connection. They are abusing "lag" tbh, so I don't see a reason why you can get banned for that. Since you can't get banned for comboing, etc etc, it is all apart of the game.

cause u do not see macro/bug abuser groups that are american it are always turks or chinese"s...[/b]
    if you look at it in percent's you'd see that it's not a very big diff or any diff at all... but then again everyone in (us)ko = turks, now some chines

actually I know lots of American koxp / heavefire. so ya, damn those American faggots

As for jingling, is just a glitch between server side and client side connection. They are abusing "lag" tbh, so I don't see a reason why you can get banned for that. Since you can't get banned for comboing, etc etc, it is all apart of the game.[/b]
    bug - abuse... illegal! doesn't matter what bug you abuse, if there is a bug and k2 haven't informed it as an 'legal' it's illegal (they said a long time ago they wouldn't count combo as a bug since it raised the fun of pk)

Banned

As for jingling, is just a glitch between server side and client side connection. They are abusing "lag" tbh, so I don't see a reason why you can get banned for that. Since you can't get banned for comboing, etc etc, it is all apart of the game.[/b]
    Was deemed illegal here a while back, I don't think you would like everyone learning how to do it and pking. Would absolutely destroy pk, especially because if done properly even a straight light feeting rogue can be caught.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qE6GGyxxryA

was legal in all KOs i think except usko. I'm not sure the chinese even know what there doing is wrong :/.

if u lower to their nivea ur just as bad as them..[/b]

Try again.. :P

Jingling by bugging is impossible or very rare in USKO, so it's usually cause of lag, which isn't the fault of the player, so stop flaming...

i totally agree with you..... its just like comboing and crap..... ah well.... its actually called shaking for the chinese ppl, they call it "shakeshake"... and makes u combo faster and stuff

Banned

Try again.. :P

Jingling by bugging is impossible or very rare in USKO, so it's usually cause of lag, which isn't the fault of the player, so stop flaming...[/b]
    It isn't? Completely wrong, anytime you see a mage using a spell to move foward a bit hes jingling.. I was just in game and used it to get to safezone of arena when my light feet went out. It was never corrected , people simply stopped because getting banned for something so stupid wasn't a good idea.

LC9900

same as combo..........hmmm...................any1 has any guide for doing the jingling then ? =)

chimera2888

are u talking bout girakon or edana?
    cause in girakon we have a CrazyMageOfChine clan to xD
    and in cz they all glitch like mother fukers and att from far/ speed hack and shyyt
    dam basterds givin china a bad name >.>

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

same as combo..........hmmm...................any1 has any guide for doing the jingling then ? =)[/b]
    if u cant figure it out... ur a fucking retard... and its not the same as comboing... watch Foivord's movie... how his character shakes alot while chasing ppl... even when he is incredibly out of range...

Its a bug, is bannable, and extremely homo ._.

Was deemed illegal here a while back, I don't think you would like everyone learning how to do it and pking. Would absolutely destroy pk, especially because if done properly even a straight light feeting rogue can be caught.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qE6GGyxxryA

was legal in all KOs i think except usko. I'm not sure the chinese even know what there doing is wrong :/.[/b]
    A jingling person can never catch up to a person with light feet, unless there is a huge server side delay with lag.

Jingling only gives you the benefit of not losing locked target + improve skill canceling. (I think Jingling helps master combo)

eg: Two people sliding in a vs, all the sudden the guy ran off to pot because he is losing. SOMETIMES on your screen you would see that your char is still within distance, to attack/ finish opponent off, but all your skill fails because your opponent is too far. This is caused by the server side delay (from your screen to his actual distance). Jingling prevent this from happening.

Another obvious example would be someone lagging, and on your screen you see him standing in one spot. For like 2-3 seconds you can attack him and the damage will be registered on the lag player's screen. 3 seconds after, you would see them flying off to somewhere far and you wont be able to attack him anymore. I am sure this has happened to all of you guys before. Once again, caused by lag.

It is nearly impossible to catch up ppl with Jingling, the distance will always remain the same.

The video posted, most of the people isn't even swifted in that video lol. With or withiout jingle, they will get caught.

Also, this is impossible to fix, because it has to do with server side / client side lag. Unlike in PRE-KE patch, you could jingle by clicking on the back of your cape, and this allows you catch up to ppl with light feet (intentionally speed hack / bug abuser), and people were banned because of this. This was a "bug", and fixed after KE patch. You can never fix "lag" in an online game

LC9900

if u cant figure it out... ur a fucking retard... and its not the same as comboing... watch Foivord's movie... how his character shakes alot while chasing ppl... even when he is incredibly out of range...

Its a bug, is bannable, and extremely homo ._.[/b]
    hello douche bag, I don't figure this out, cuz i never tried, and don't see a need to try. Next time put your thought through that thick skull of yours, and let your pea-size brain process it before typing it out. I am sure even if it doesn't help a whole lot, it should at least make you sound like ur from a semi-intelligent specie

ooo

I guess they call it jingling in usko..... Priests,rogues,mages usually use skills to do it and warriors use rocks. Its funny because mages do it all the time without thinking its illegal...[/b]
    all can do it except mage. and u cant catch up to people using glitch/jingle like before in KE.

A jingling person can never catch up to a person with light feet, unless there is a huge server side delay with lag.

Jingling only gives you the benefit of not losing locked target + improve skill canceling. (I think Jingling helps master combo)

eg: Two people sliding in a vs, all the sudden the guy ran off to pot because he is losing. SOMETIMES on your screen you would see that your char is still within distance, to attack/ finish opponent off, but all your skill fails because your opponent is too far. This is caused by the server side delay (from your screen to his actual distance). Jingling prevent this from happening.

Another obvious example would be someone lagging, and on your screen you see him standing in one spot. For like 2-3 seconds you can attack him and the damage will be registered on the lag player's screen. 3 seconds after, you would see them flying off to somewhere far and you wont be able to attack him anymore. I am sure this has happened to all of you guys before. Once again, caused by lag.

It is nearly impossible to catch up ppl with Jingling, the distance will always remain the same.

The video posted, most of the people isn't even swifted in that video lol. With or withiout jingle, they will get caught.

Also, this is impossible to fix, because it has to do with server side / client side lag. Unlike in PRE-KE patch, you could jingle by clicking on the back of your cape, and this allows you catch up to ppl with light feet (intentionally speed hack / bug abuser), and people were banned because of this. This was a "bug", and fixed after KE patch. You can never fix "lag" in an online game[/b]
    and that is the only benefit that u can get from jingling

chimera2888

i dont know if this is any thing like it but i remeber in myko we used do this glitch were u either just sp swift on a rouge and it made u go faster then light feet ^^
    used to also make ur character "jingle"

jesse1234

i hav this probem in gira but i can tell you how its done!
    it is a spuer fast computerand internet connection on there screen thay are super close on ur screen u think ther far best bet is dont run no point!

Banned

all can do it except mage. and u cant catch up to people using glitch/jingle like before in KE.
    and that is the only benefit that u can get from jingling[/b]
    Yes, actually you can. I've seen many do it, players from myko came to usko and didn't know it was illegal. I also used it just yesterday to catch a speed hacker in dcz. (fck it :P)

Like puppetyubber said can't be fixed...

But yes lightfeet rogues can be caught with it, if your slick enough to msn bug it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast