Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CrazyMageOfChina [ Edana ]

This is a discussion on CrazyMageOfChina [ Edana ] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u can catch up to people using jingle but for me is bug abuse... how u do jingle? well warriors ...
Page: 3

Banned

u can catch up to people using jingle but for me is bug abuse...

how u do jingle?
    well warriors just need right click rocks or snowball or acid pots then select enemy with Z press R for follow he and spam right click, ull cath up he

Nick

fuking dont learn this shit to all people

THERE ARE ALLREADY TOO MUCH TURKS RUNNING AWAY, DONT NEED MORE PEOPLE TO RUN AWAY !

hatamoto82

I guess they call it jingling in usko..... Priests,rogues,mages usually use skills to do it and warriors use rocks. Its funny because mages do it all the time without thinking its illegal...[/b]
    true
    glitching warrior can catch up rouge on lighfeet (if no lags)

A jingling person can never catch up to a person with light feet, unless there is a huge server side delay with lag.

Jingling only gives you the benefit of not losing locked target + improve skill canceling. (I think Jingling helps master combo)

eg: Two people sliding in a vs, all the sudden the guy ran off to pot because he is losing. SOMETIMES on your screen you would see that your char is still within distance, to attack/ finish opponent off, but all your skill fails because your opponent is too far. This is caused by the server side delay (from your screen to his actual distance). Jingling prevent this from happening.

Another obvious example would be someone lagging, and on your screen you see him standing in one spot. For like 2-3 seconds you can attack him and the damage will be registered on the lag player's screen. 3 seconds after, you would see them flying off to somewhere far and you wont be able to attack him anymore. I am sure this has happened to all of you guys before. Once again, caused by lag.

It is nearly impossible to catch up ppl with Jingling, the distance will always remain the same.

The video posted, most of the people isn't even swifted in that video lol. With or withiout jingle, they will get caught.

Also, this is impossible to fix, because it has to do with server side / client side lag. Unlike in PRE-KE patch, you could jingle by clicking on the back of your cape, and this allows you catch up to ppl with light feet (intentionally speed hack / bug abuser), and people were banned because of this. This was a "bug", and fixed after KE patch. You can never fix "lag" in an online game[/b]
    sry puppet with all respect but u re wrong
    i was chasing rouges many times on glitching at myko and it was possible to catch up rouge with warrior on sw scroll belive me
    and about skills canceling i agree china ppl at myko were using stones to cancell skills

and btw i dunno how it is here cuz i havent used glitch here yet :P but if u were glitching too fast it could make u dc

cause u do not see macro/bug abuser groups that are american it are always turks or chinese"s...[/b]

You are about as dumb as they come...

I think the speed glitch doesnt work in USKO.
    In MYKO it was so easy and so usefull. A warrior was almost as fast as a rogue with light feet. But here i think it didnt work the rock glitch.

MYKO is MYKO. When I played on MYKO, server was delaying nonstop for US/CA players, but it is different here.

Next time you see me in CZ, glitch and catch up to me. CrazyMageofChina has been glitching none stop, none of them could catch up.

Banned

i'm not sure that u can glith on Usko only on privet server
    however i saw many rogues using Hide for glitch and i don't know if other classes can glitch

Try again.. :P

Jingling by bugging is impossible or very rare in USKO, so it's usually cause of lag, which isn't the fault of the player, so stop flaming...[/b]
    haha bassje owned :P

Banned

MYKO is MYKO. When I played on MYKO, server was delaying nonstop for US/CA players, but it is different here.

Next time you see me in CZ, glitch and catch up to me. CrazyMageofChina has been glitching none stop, none of them could catch up.[/b]
    Give me your in game name and i'll use my friends warrior to do it.
    (arena)

ooo

Give me your in game name and i'll use my friends warrior to do it.
    (arena)[/b]
    it doesnt work

i hav this probem in gira but i can tell you how its done!
    it is a spuer fast computerand internet connection on there screen thay are super close on ur screen u think ther far best bet is dont run no point![/b]
    english?

i hav this probem in gira but i can tell you how its done!
    it is a spuer fast computerand internet connection on there screen thay are super close on ur screen u think ther far best bet is dont run no point![/b]
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Tristan

Wasn't jingling used to speed up your combo when combo was relatively young? I remember in diez when DieZ_J and warmaster both jingle vs'ed eachother, both asian obviously, and all you could hear was the sound of a skill being used. Speedhack is totally different from jingling around cz, but it is bannable.

hatamoto82

Next time you see me in CZ, glitch and catch up to me. CrazyMageofChina has been glitching none stop, none of them could catch up.[/b]
    how i m supose to catch u if u nonstop ice me ?

I dont think people who even do it know its illegal.

+

Dont say all chinese are faggots because you saw a few people do it, im sure all kinds of ethnics do it. Seriously we got enough racism in the world.

+

I know someone who does it and it doesnt always work, and rouges are kinda overpowerd with lightfeet anyway. I think it it should be legal.

Banned

I dont think people who even do it know its illegal.

+

Dont say all chinese are faggots because you saw a few people do it, im sure all kinds of ethnics do it. Seriously we got enough racism in the world.

+

I know someone who does it and it doesnt always work, and rouges are kinda overpowerd with lightfeet anyway. I think it it should be legal.[/b]
    same goes for warriors ap/hp/def/...

~~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast