Results 1 to 8 of 8

Creating clan disabled?

This is a discussion on Creating clan disabled? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i attempt to create a clan it says cant create a clan right now please come back later.. did ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    85

    Default Creating clan disabled?

    When i attempt to create a clan it says cant create a clan right now please come back later.. did they disable making clans?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Brahmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    98

    Default

    I've had this problem in that past, I think each server has a max limit of clans that can be made, and apparently your server is at its limit. Luckily i had an old char that was leader of some clan i made, just disbanded it, re-logged fast, and was able to make a new clan.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    136

    Default

    in that case....
    what server are you on and how much are u willing to pay for someone to disband a clan so you can create a new one lol

  4. #4
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    I'll start the bidding at 500k.

  5. #5
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmall View Post
    I've had this problem in that past, I think each server has a max limit of clans that can be made, and apparently your server is at its limit. Luckily i had an old char that was leader of some clan i made, just disbanded it, re-logged fast, and was able to make a new clan.


    i m pretty sure this is complete BS lol.. max number of clans? wtf

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    i m pretty sure this is complete BS lol.. max number of clans? wtf
    its true. If u dont knw the real deal then i suggest u to stfu.

  7. #7
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    its true. If u dont knw the real deal then i suggest u to stfu.
    yeah he needs to stfu

  8. #8
    DEM0NAT0R
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    When i attempt to create a clan it says cant create a clan right now please come back later.. did they disable making clans?
    what server u play?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •