Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

creating new account

This is a discussion on creating new account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people may remember me..i got hacked many many months ago lolz havent started a new account since..well since everyones gettin ...
Page: 1

frostnova

people may remember me..i got hacked many many months ago lolz havent started a new account since..well since everyones gettin richer and better at this game i might wanna play again...but idk as what anymore...and what server?...

Aziznow

I remember the name

frostnova

ya remember u =] i used to come here everyday and when i was playing ko lolz

Aziznow

I dont know if it was me. My old acc was banned.

frostnova

oh....so wat u think is good for me? and what server?

krekre

oh....so wat u think is good for me? and what server?[/b]
    Wait the lates server he will come out soon i hope! Not sure! And what is good for u dont know on what u mean ?GL :lol:

Aziznow

Well i can prolly get u a dcz clan in manes add my msan..

[email protected]

frostnova

wait for the new server and go on the new server??? i added u....on msn

razzy

wait for new server. Thats your best bet.

krekre

wait for the new server and go on the new server???[/b]

Yup i said that! Coz new server will be soon here i think 1 month or so! and best to start new server as first u will get more np-s as second there wont be dual rols +3 and set chitins +9 with ib +8 +9 and shards +8+9 new noob server best to play ON

frostnova

not really a noob lmao...played for 2 years lmao..

Aziznow

DId u added my msn?

frostnova

ya i'm on now.. or add me [email protected]

Banned

Yup i said that! Coz new server will be soon here i think 1 month or so! and best to start new server as first u will get more np-s as second there wont be dual rols +3 and set chitins +9 with ib +8 +9 and shards +8+9 new noob server best to play ON [/b]
    yeah i love being on new server .. get to see it go to shit from the very beginning .. waht they found some miracle fix for dupe/bug abuse/koxp on this almighty new server? .. pfft

but i guess if u dun have any old friends or anything on any other server might as well start new server .. atleast that way will be a month or so before +3RoLs and +9gigas and shit <_<

krekre

yeah i love being on new server .. get to see it go to shit from the very beginning .. waht they found some miracle fix for dupe/bug abuse/koxp on this almighty new server? .. pfft

but i guess if u dun have any old friends or anything on any other server might as well start new server .. atleast that way will be a month or so before +3RoLs and +9gigas and shit <_<[/b]
    Well i forgot to mention it! I ment in begining after while or so ROL/ROC-s +3 are there so no fun if u arent a duper or thief!

Then just wait new servers and so on and on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast