Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Creeper is quiting

This is a discussion on Creeper is quiting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know not much people know me... Well here is a little about me... First i started to play from ...
Page: 1

Creeper

Default Creeper is quiting

I know not much people know me... Well here is a little about me...

First i started to play from the beginning of diez with my mage called Creeper... after 8 months i finaly hit
    60 and i was so proud on that... but when i hit 61 i could not enjoy that lvl... why? got hacked of course...

ok i took peace with that so i've created a warrior called Creeper_Jr... but even when i reached 57 i got hacked again... fine again i took peace with it and gave it another try on my warrior... after a while i finaly hit 62... i was soooo happy but then again i get hacked again !!! but lucky enough my clannies got my stuff back.. now i took a breake from ko, didn't played for like 2 months so i decided to check my char today.... and it was unbelievable but true.. i saw my char in fp and a crappy shield and sword in his hands... some say its not hacked but a bug and that alot of people had this... but still im tired of it -_-
    so finaly this has come to an end and i will quit... i just saw that ko is a big waste of time because whatever u do.. u will always end up getting hacked or bugged or whatever and then all what u worked for or paid for will be gone and then whats ur result of playing ? nothing

Advice : don't waste to much time on playing ko... it will always end up the same -_- but then again... who am i to tell u what to do ? well its just an advice, don't take it personally...

Whoever wants to flame, flame... i live in a free country... everyone can say what they want

well bye all and gl irl..

and of course gl ingame !! u will need it -_-

oh and for those who wonders... yes the times i got hacked i changed all of my info

tolgahan

good luck in real life.
    i think ppl only can understand that there is a real life out there after quit game

shadowhax

arent you matt's friend?

Have u seen him?

Creeper

Matt? who is that lol

Cocaine

THATS ME NIGGA!

Imhotep

dam creeper....

BattalionCommander

Cya man. GL in real life.

~BattalionCommander

gl in whatever u do

for u to really quit KO..uninstall KO from ur computer

Creeper

Originally posted by Greygoose

for u to really quit KO..uninstall KO from ur computer *
    done ^_^

Creeper

Originally posted by Cocaine
    THATS ME NIGGA!
    so do i know u ? :P if so tell me ur ingame name from what i should know

ladyarawin

loose my best m8... miss you baba.... you still have my msn right if now email me i give it to you.. or leave a post on our clan website....

Asatru_Rose Leader of Asatru_Kinsmen.

P.S. Creeper... Clan got grade 4 finally .... :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Always a sad day when one of the old clannies go, Creeper was with us when we were KoNS and been with us through the ups and downs when we started OutKasteD at the start of the year.

A smart move from someone so young , I will truley miss you my friend

Creeper

I will miss u guys alot ...

its also sad for me to leave but i think this is the best ...

and felix, it was an honour to be a part of ur clan i was really glad that i may join and had alot of fun times .. will miss those times maybe if i would ever return i hope i can return with u guys

Rose gratz on grade 4, good job now get ur ass on grade 3 so u can have ur own cape :P and yes i still have ur msn will miss u to and say hi to hoth for me

Maiwen

Bye Creepy we always have fun with u , just stay the same and have fun whatever u do

:wub: :wub:

Creeper

will miss u to mai always had fun with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast