Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Creeper is quiting

This is a discussion on Creeper is quiting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yoooooooow...
Page: 2

king arthur

yoooooooow

NooBZilla

New post Creeper is quiting *Reply with quote
    I know not much people know me... Well here is a little about me...

First i started to play from the beginning of diez with my mage called Creeper... after 8 months i finaly hit
    60 and i was so proud on that... but when i hit 61 i could not enjoy that lvl... why? got hacked of course...

ok i took peace with that so i've created a warrior called Creeper_Jr... but even when i reached 57 i got hacked again... fine again i took peace with it and gave it another try on my warrior... after a while i finaly hit 62... i was soooo happy but then again i get hacked again !!! but lucky enough my clannies got my stuff back.. now i took a breake from ko, didn't played for like 2 months so i decided to check my char today.... and it was unbelievable but true.. i saw my char in fp and a crappy shield and sword in his hands... some say its not hacked but a bug and that alot of people had this... but still im tired of it Sleep
    so finaly this has come to an end and i will quit... i just saw that ko is a big waste of time because whatever u do.. u will always end up getting hacked or bugged or whatever and then all what u worked for or paid for will be gone and then whats ur result of playing ? nothing

Advice : don't waste to much time on playing ko... it will always end up the same Sleep but then again... who am i to tell u what to do ? Smile well its just an advice, don't take it personally... Smile

Whoever wants to flame, flame... i live in a free country... everyone can say what they want Smile

well bye all and gl irl..

and of course gl ingame !! u will need it Sleep

oh and for those who wonders... yes the times i got hacked i changed all of my info Smile
    '

A Men :wub:

Dragon_slayer

Creeper :wub: from all of the asatru_kinsmen buddy i know the ones of us that were around when you had the original creeper will always remember you :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12