Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

cristal opal crude...

This is a discussion on cristal opal crude... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Simply, this is done by Gold Farmers. They have 4-5 computers, all of which setup in all spawns on both ...
Page: 2

xanarchistx

Simply, this is done by Gold Farmers. They have 4-5 computers, all of which setup in all spawns on both servers. They farm farm farm and mail all the drops to that character to merchant. It's not impossible for 5-6 computers with KOXP to get 5-10 gems per day. If you ask him, he'll probably sell you gold bars.

Banned

can be koxp , or maybe smart guy that saw gems for 15m and now he try to resell them for 3-4m +

gems arent bugged mgame wanted them to be like this, but cause of farmers and everybody in usko bitching about it they will be making patch to increse drop[/b]
    thats bullshit.

the original patch was supposed to be so monsters 20 levels higher will drop them, werewolves bugged and they drop them despite your level

thats bullshit.

the original patch was supposed to be so monsters 20 levels higher will drop them, werewolves bugged and they drop them despite your level[/b]
    its not bullshit, its a lame excuse from Linus :P

Ezquerra

hope that gems get low prices on akara too

35m each opal :@

aero

can be koxp , or maybe smart guy that saw gems for 15m and now he try to resell them for 3-4m +[/b]
    how is that smart?

Ezquerra

can be koxp , or maybe smart guy that saw gems for 15m and now he try to resell them for 3-4m +[/b]
    maybe u were thinking on reverse way :lol:

ANJO

this guy sell full merchant of 150+ each and sell all in less then 4 hours, and merchant again 150+ each, he do this all day, so if not dupe he have like 1000 each for day???

sub

most likely he had them from while back. I had about 100 of each crudes and opal and 30 crystals, saves from 2 years of playing. When prices went up, i sold all mine. But should waited couple more months and would of got 1000% more mark up.

tell me that dupe is back when that kind of merchants are on newest servers like akara, carnac, in oldest servers isnt a big deal.

@Ares my clan was told by Kalais (He played japko or some ko with the moradon patch already) that this was going to happen so everyone stored lots of gems, in that time they worth max 3 mill.

BigApple

Prices for gems are falling on edana. Used to be up to 5m each, now i often see for under 3m. Personally i think dupe is coming back because of people i see selling large amounts of gems and and BUS.

aero

Prices for gems are falling on edana. Used to be up to 5m each, now i often see for under 3m. Personally i think dupe is coming back because of people i see selling large amounts of gems and and BUS.[/b]
    lol, I would be happy if they were 3m each, they are 13-20m each on girakon so consider yourself lucky.. -.-

SillyHo

off topic here a sec : Must still be on step 1 for character deletion and character select :P

on topic: Bunch of people in my clan would be thrilled if it was fixed within the next 2 weeks

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

They are falling too, in Carnac West. Saw many for 20M+, now i see them for 20M and lower.

its not bullshit, its a lame excuse from Linus :P[/b]
    hahaha yes, its a lame excuse that the mods @ kol forums made up to get ppl to spend thousands of hours farming other mobs. Hell, one mod even said he got a gem from DTS or some shit after the patch.... LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast