Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

cristal opal crude...

This is a discussion on cristal opal crude... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Prices only gone up in girakon -.-[/b] yup girakon cryslla 11 crude 15 Opal 17...
Page: 3

TopCat

Prices only gone up in girakon -.-[/b]
    yup girakon cryslla 11

crude 15
    Opal 17

oldboy

Prices for gems are falling on edana. Used to be up to 5m each, now i often see for under 3m. Personally i think dupe is coming back because of people i see selling large amounts of gems and and BUS.[/b]
    lol dupe isnt a fad or fashion :P it dont come in and out with clothes its either possible or not
    k2 got a good way to delete them tho so i doubt it he just stocked up to like 100+ then koxped the rest

DeathInTheNight

most likely he had them from while back. I had about 100 of each crudes and opal and 30 crystals, saves from 2 years of playing. When prices went up, i sold all mine. But should waited couple more months and would of got 1000% more mark up.[/b]
    Maybe, but why sell em in bundles of 150.
    A while back before all this gold farming started and before any of my chars were mastered, I must have had about 400+ crystals. But if I was to sell em, I would have sold all of them in one bundle, so yeah, its probably a farmer with koxp.

Maybe, but why sell em in bundles of 150.
    A while back before all this gold farming started and before any of my chars were mastered, I must have had about 400+ crystals. But if I was to sell em, I would have sold all of them in one bundle, so yeah, its probably a farmer with koxp.[/b]
    Maybe because...

....then his inventory wont get bugged?

DeathInTheNight

thought that was only if value of item was over so much from npc's. As far as I remember, gems didn't npc for very much

thought that was only if value of item was over so much from npc's. As far as I remember, gems didn't npc for very much[/b]
    100/150k ea

Maybe thats an old server = less demand of gems = less koxpers in spots = more gems for koxpers that do koxp = reason why that guy has so many.
    In girakon is retarded prices still last time i checked moradon 15-17m for an opal [/b]

Man im friggin glad i got my 60/70+ masters before prices went up. xD

Anyway Mgame said " Hey lets be gheys and raise the gem drop to almost crap " and K2 cant question Mgame's authority so they wont do shit. Even though were all whineing Mgame dont really give a flying freak. They will change it and make it drop alot when we are all used to the prices and you get rich and invest in the gems then the go back down to 100K each.

banaanc

dunno if its a hint about solution to the gem problem, but...

(Linus in topic about idea if solving gem problems)

I think they should be more accessible on a wide scale, not just at werewolves.

I also want them in a place where if people see someone farming them, they can kill the farmers B)[/b]

i really hope so, would be fun having monsters that drop gems in pvp zones

Richie

Im pretty sure his gems were the "prize" from buying g1/kc/prem, alot of people in cypher are doing the same and when asked how they got so many, they reply..."moneybookers bug".
    From what i have heard there was a bug at money bookers where u could purchase over and over with false details and not be charged. Gems were 1 of the prizes and came in bundles of 100's.

4HotSauce

some1 know when it fix ? people in c-west lvl 70 and no master

I think this no is bug ... for ko its better gems up price cuz a lot players desesperated buy cash for sell items in merchants and buy gems

lil_mageskillz

the pvp server was droping crude and stuff from other mobs beside werewolfs why cant they do that for other servers

tell me that dupe is back when that kind of merchants are on newest servers like akara, carnac, in oldest servers isnt a big deal.

@Ares my clan was told by Kalais (He played japko or some ko with the moradon patch already) that this was going to happen so everyone stored lots of gems, in that time they worth max 3 mill.[/b]

we were all told long time ago this would happen... but seemed like no one cared at the time.. but look now everyone is freaking out

I'm having a hard time finding many gems under 30m in C-East the past few days but I found some today. I envy you people that pay only 3m for each gem aq

Little archer Senior Member

the pvp server was droping crude and stuff from other mobs beside werewolfs why cant they do that for other servers[/b]
    +1

we also got normal ft schedule on pvp server... is it so hard to do that for the normal servers?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast